Our Failures (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Failures (Disciples of SP)"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- I promise you you will not fail to be really happy in this life and in the end reach the Supreme destination
- I understand that the mrdanga instruction to our devotees is a failure. So retain the teachers and have them engage our students, but if the students are so dull what can be done?
- If this routine work is always done nicely and never neglected, then our all success is guaranteed in whatever we do. But if this our regular KC program is allowed to slacken, then everything else we try will fail. That is the simple formula for success
- If you don't practice, then at the time of examination, certainly you'll fail. (chuckles) If you say, "All right. I shall see in the examination hall. I shall write everything nice," that is nonsense. You have to study nicely before the examination
- In court when a person swears to tell the truth he can be punished by perjury if he does not take it seriously and tells a lie, Those who will promise before the deity to follow the rules & regulations of initiated disciples will be punished if they fail
- In the beginning there may be some failures. That is quite natural. Just like a child is trying to stand, he may fall down. But that does not mean he should give up the idea. Go on. A time will come when he will be perfect
- On the Absolute world there is no such relativities as a success and failure. The one thing in the Absolute world is to serve Krishna. Don't care for the result. Krishna must know that we are working very seriously and that is our success of life
- One should have unflinching faith in God and spiritual master. Don't jump over God, crossing the spiritual master. Then it will be failure. You must go through. We are observing Vyasa-puja ceremony, the birth anniversary of our Guru Maharaja
- One who is fortunate, after reading Bhagavad-gita thoroughly, he'll have a strong faith in Krsna. If you have failed to achieve this status of faith, then there is no question of progress
- Please follow the regulative principles strictly, and chant daily sixteen rounds of beads regularly without fail. This is the essential process for dissolving the clouds of illusion or Maya
- Please study my books intensely and do not fail to chant 16 rounds daily following the four regulative principles strictly. This will make everything perfect
- So even by failure, they would get some title and allowed to practice as medical man. But that does not mean that we may try to fail also. No. The aim should be to become successful, not to fail, not to fail
- Sometimes we find that our Western students fail to chant even these sixteen rounds, and instead they bring many austere books and a worshiping method that diverts their attention in so many ways
- The main responsibility of my disciples is to follow the four regulative principles and chant 16 rounds without fail
- The word niyama means “regulative principles,” and agraha means “eagerness.” The word agraha means “not to accept.” We should not follow regulative principles without an effect, nor should we fail to accept the regulative principles
- This Krsna consciousness movement is an art of living by which you will feel your senses are fully satisfied, but you are going to be free next life. This is the nice process. And artificially if you want to stop your senses, you will fail
- We do not calculate the so-called success or failure; we are simply to discharge our duties in Krishna Consciousness and chant HARE KRISHNA loudly
- We don't want to irritate anyone; if he goes away by your aggressive tactics, then you are nonsense and it is your failure
- We must always sincerely try to do our best with great determination. This is the transcendental position. Success or failure, this is not our business. We leave that up to Krishna
- We shall base our preaching work on Lord Caitanya's formula: sankirtana. After all, He is God, and if He recommends, what is the question of failure? that is not possible