Category:Our Education (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Education (Disciples of SP)"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Because the devotees have given up everything to serve Krishna. Money, jobs, reputation, wealth, big educations, everything. Their lackings have become transcendental because, despite everything they may do, their topmost intention is to serve Krishna
- By the grace of Krsna you have got a position in the education field, doctor of chemistry. When you will present our philosophy the educated circle will have to listen
- By your education you just describe the quality, the greatness of the Lord, yad-uttamasloka-gunanuvarnanam and that is the perfection of your education
- Easiest way to please Krsna... You don't require much money, much education, and nothing of the sort. Simply you require your heart
- Educated and understanding devotee
- Education means one becomes gentle, sober, cool-headed. Therefore, it is said, vidya-vinaya-sampanne. When one is learned, advanced in education, he must be very gentle, not haughty
- Education of Krsna consciousness should be given from the very childhood, kaumara. Kaumara means from the age of fifth year up to the tenth year. This is called kaumara age
- I am very glad to hear that you are settling into some steady service. Krishna is sending us so many children and they must be nicely guided and educated so that they can grow up to become first-class Vaisnavas
- I shall be very glad to accept an educated and intelligent disciple like you, but first of all we must meet and you should know whether you can accept me as your Spiritual Master, or I can accept you as my disciple
- If we become simply engaged in His preaching work, trying with whatever talent or education or experience or material advantages we have got, to spread Krishna Consciousness message all over the world. That is best friend of Krishna
- If we want perfect education then we must follow the principle of Bhagavad gita. Such education will help the whole human society. In all different fields of activity, social, political, religious, cultural, economic and so on
- If you adulterate nonsensically like a rascal, then you cannot become a spiritual master. If you simply follow what Krsna has spoken, then you become spiritual master. Very simple thing. It doesn't require education
- If you still cannot understand what is my instruction, then how can I help you? New students may say like that. You are intelligent, educated, old student. If you say...
- If you work in this way to convince the intelligent class of men, that will be very great service and also the proper use of your educational training
- In the beginning if we start a varnasrama college to teach internationally students from all over the world to learn to be educated as brahmanas, as Ksatriyas, as vaisyas, as sudras, by quality and work, that will be the basic principle of KC
- Take the children to the temple every day and bring them up in Krishna Consciousness, and when they are old enough you may send them to our new school in Dallas. There is no question of losing father, now they shall have dozens of fathers and mothers
- Temple means spiritual educational shelter. People should come, they should learn what is spiritual life, what is God, what is my relationship with. That is temple
- The Gurukula standard should be free education, boarding, and lodging. People shall voluntarily contribute as far as possible. That should be introduced
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) has decided to introduce the gurukula system of education for the proper training of young boys in the traditional gurukula way laid down in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The mass of people should be educated. Just like we are educating, "No meat-eating." So automatically the meat-selling, slaughterhouse will be stopped
- The real business is that you produce enough food grains, as much as possible, and you eat and distribute. That's all. This is business. He does not require any so high technical education. Anyone can till the ground and grow food. Is it difficult?
- There is the spiritual spark who is the proprietor of the body. This is the beginning of spiritual education. What is, the scientists cannot imagine, or they have no idea, from there we begin our education in spiritual life, beyond their jurisdiction
- They (these European and Americans) are pure devotees. They have no other business. They have sacrificed everything. They are coming from rich family, rich nation, educated, everything. There is no scarcity in their country
- This Krsna consciousness movement is very important movement - important in this sense, that we are educating people without any discrimination about Krsna, what is Krsna
- Those who are less educated, not very much expert in preaching, they must be acting as ksatriya or vaisya, or as sudra
- Throughout the whole world there is no institution to impart education in the matter of spiritual understanding. So we are going to open a big center in Mayapur where this education will be internationally imparted
- To take care of the children, to educate them, that will depend on their parents. Now our Pradyumna was complaining that in the Gurukula, his child was not educated to count one, two, three, four. So I have told him that "You educate your child"
- We are not simply supplying food. Anyone who is coming, he is getting spiritual education. Not that it is a free hotel
- We are trying to educate people to understand the value of life, the value of spiritual life especially, Bhagavata
- We have got enough of a university educational program in our Krishna Consciousness movement
- We must be educated how to control the senses, how to control the senses. Therefore while eating, we are reminded that this eating is... If you do not take it as prasadam, then eating is sense enjoyment
- Your education is to be found in our books, the material education is finished
- Your foremost duty is to abide by the will of your husband. Your husband is not an ordinary boy-he is educated, intelligent, sober, and a devotee of Lord Krsna. Therefore, whatever he plans, you should follow
- Your parents desire that you become educated also, although they do now know that someone who is a devotee is best educated