Category:Our Consciousness (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Consciousness (Disciples of SP)"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- According to association, atmosphere, circumstances, the desires changes. So that is... Desire means consciousness. Just like our boys, they had different consciousness before coming to Krsna consciousness
- Association is so important. So if we become serious for developing divine consciousness, then this is the only association - we have established the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- At the present moment our consciousness is that we are working for our own sense gratification. When this consciousness will be changed, that we work for satisfying Krsna, then our lives will be complete. You haven't got to change your work or position
- I am very much pleased to note your sincere attitude towards our Krishna Consciousness Movement, and this sincerity will lead you to the highest spiritual consciousness if you continue in this way
- If you increase your consciousness more and more, then it may be interplanetary consciousness. But what is this interplanetary?
- If you keep divine association, then your consciousness is made divine
- In this Krsna consciousness movement, one's consciousness must be changed. If consciousness is aimed toward material enjoyment, it is material consciousness, and if it is aimed toward serving Krsna, it is Krsna consciousness
- It is not that when you are delivered from the material consciousness and come to the spiritual platform your service stops to Krsna. That is not. Our service is eternal
- It is not very difficult, Krsna consciousness. You have to keep your consciousness always absorbed in the thought of Krsna
- Most of you were, in your former life, you were smoking or taking intoxication. But by some influence, if you sometimes take to it, yes, if you are conscious, "Oh, I have done wrong," but that is excused if you have done unconscious
- My idea is that the leaders must agree to stick at one place, even they may have to remain their life-long, that is the ideal leader, one who is conscious of his duty
- The advancement of knowledge and consciousness. So for that divyam, knowledge, one has to be initiated. Divyam. Diksa means beginning of transcendental knowledge
- The purpose of our centers for Krishna Consciousness is to give everyone the opportunity to remove this cloud of Maya from their consciousness and resume their natural, blissful life of rendering devotional service to Lord Krishna
- These two books will give you sufficient knowledge, and we should take advantage of it, because our consciousness is developed. We should not waste our time simply reading these all nonsense literatures, sex literatures
- This life should be utilized. Now we are conscious, Krsna conscious. It should be so utilized that no more coming back to United States of America and no more coming back of this condemned earthly planet. That should be the aim
- We are going to Krsna consciousness means we are going to our eternal consciousness. We are changing from the temporary, bodily consciousness to the eternal consciousness. This is the sum and substance of Krsna consciousness
- We chant at least 16 times around the string of 108 beads daily (one full mantra on each bead). This keeps us strong in spiritual consciousness
- We should be conscious of our fallen condition and pray to the Lord in that way, that "My dear Lord, somehow or other I am fallen. Now kindly pick me up."
- When Hare Krishna Mantra is vibrating on your tongue and you are hearing attentively, then your consciousness becomes clear or Krishna Consciousness, and there is no question of maya or hazy consciousness
- When the sun is in the sky, then where is the question of darkness? Similarly, when Hare Krishna mantra is vibrating on your tongue, and you are hearing attentively, then your consciousness becomes clear or Krishna Consciousness
- While you were driving your car and I was sitting by you hearing your transcendental vibration, this very sincere attempt has enriched your consciousness and my only instruction is that you may constantly do this habit without fail
- You are so humble and so sincere, this is a sign of your success. May Krishna bless you more and more. Krishna has placed you in that position. Now, you should always be fully conscious of your great responsibility
- You should be fully conscious, that "Everything belongs to Krsna and nothing to us." Then Krsna becomes your suhrt. He takes charge