Our Approval (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Approval (Disciples of SP)"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All printing of ISKCON literature must be by the BBT or under their sanction and approval
- As far as your grhastha community committee, I have no objection as it has the approval of Karandhara prabhu and he is there for you all to take advice from. One thing is though that we should not take such meetings and committees too seriously
- Concerning the initiation of your wife, Revatinandan Swami has approved her being recommended for first initiation, & he has been informed accordingly of her spiritual name. As disciples you must strictly chant 16 rounds of japa, Hare Krishna Maha-mantra
- Concerning the printing of the Brahmasamhita, I have informed Ramesvara Maharaja that the BBT Trustees can discuss this, and if they approve it, then I have no objection. You have stated that you would also assist in the printing costs
- I am getting gradually older, therefore even if I remain in your country, I shall restrain my moving and my main business will be henceforward to train you all my disciples for preaching work. I think you will approve of my program
- I have received a letter from the Bombay secretary, Aditya dasi, requesting me to sign a number of legal forms for the bank. Neither you or Gopala Krsna have even signed or initialled an approval, so how can I sign these forms?
- In order to start the proposed project in your letter you must have full sanction of the GBC. Then I will approve of it, if they approve it. Do not try to start any project independent of the GBC. I want that everyone will co-operate nicely with the GBC