"our activities"|"our actions"|"our action"|"our activity"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Our Activities"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Although we cannot see the Supreme Personality of Godhead in our present darkness, our lack of knowledge, He is always present, seeing our activities. As the Paramatma, He is the witness and adviser - upadrasta and anumanta
- As long as we are in ignorance of how the laws of nature are working under the supreme direction of Krsna, we will continue to be defeated in our activities
- As long as we are operating under the bodily conception of life, our activities are material, but as soon as we understand, "I do not belong to this body, aham brahmasmi, I am spirit soul," our activities will be in accordance to that realization
- If by karma, by our activities, we are fit for taking birth in a good family, then I will get my birth in good family or in the human society or demigod society. But if my activities are lower grade, then I will have to take birth in the animal family
- If we are mistaken about our identity, we will also be mistaken about our activities. Simply knowing that we are not these material bodies is not sufficient; we must act according to the conviction that we are spiritual
- If we remember that the Supreme Spirit is indeed omnipresent, we can create a spiritual atmosphere by performing all our activities in relation to the Supreme Spirit, with everything directed by one who is a self-realized soul
- In the scriptures it is said that as long as we are in this bodily conception of life, all our activities will be defeated
- In this human life we require to develop jnana and vairagya. So if we dovetail our activities for Krsna's service, that is yukta vairagya
- One must first please the spiritual master, and if he is pleased, then we should understand that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is also pleased. But if the spiritual master is displeased by our actions, they are not spiritual
- Our activities are conditioned, not free. But you can attain a life of freedom, life of unlimited energy, unlimited happiness, unlimited bliss. There is possibility. This is not story or fiction
- Our activities may remain the same; we simply have to understand that we are acting for Krsna and not for our personal satisfaction. In this way we can come to our original consciousness and be happy
- Our activities must be so transcendentally saturated that the Lord will be kind enough to look upon us favorably and engage us in His transcendental service; then only can the senses be satisfied completely and be no longer troubled by material attraction
- Our activities will be in accordance to that realization (I am spirt soul), that is to say that they will cease to be motivated from the material or bodily platform
- Our main duty is to satisfy the Supreme Godhead by our actions, our money and our words. This is very simple. Even if one does not have money, he can preach the Hare Krsna mantra to everyone
- Sevanam does not mean sit down idle, inert. No. As soon as seva. Seva means activity. One has to preach, one has to write, one has to do this, do that, cook, offer the prasadam, everything. Seva, activity
- So far as your duty is concerned, you are doing your best. That is your spiritual qualification. The best qualification for a Vaisnava is to act sincerely, and to his best capacity, for the service of Krishna
- Sri Krsna indicates that one who knows the transcendental nature of His activities becomes free from the reactions of activities. Our activities should be such that we will not again become entangled in this material world
- The body is simply the field of our activities. We are no more the body than the cultivator of a field is the field
- The effects of karma or activity may be very old. We are suffering or enjoying the results of our activities from a time immemorial, but still, we can change the result of our karma, or activity. That will depend on our perfect knowledge
- The human form of life is especially meant for understanding God, our relationship with Him and our activities in His service
- The Lord, as the Supersoul residing in everyone's heart and as the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the transcendental world far beyond the material creation, is the seer of all our activities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is actually the enjoyer, and therefore if we begin our activities for His satisfaction, we will gradually lose our taste for material activities
- There are millions and millions of living entities, and the Lord gives them directions. Therefore He has no time to sleep, and He is never in ignorance of our activities
- They love Christ so, that "My dear Christ, you suffer for our sinful activities and let us go on with our sinful activities."
- Three couples from our London temple are living in George Harrison's place, but is far away from our temple. If they cannot join regularly with the temple activities, then there might be some disturbance within
- We can't be desireless. We can't be silent. But our desires, our activities, have to be purified. That is real knowledge. That is real knowledge. We'll desire only to serve Krsna. That is purification of desire. Not that desireless. That is not possible
- What is that glanih? The glanih is when we forget Krsna. Then our activities become polluted. Just like a servant. If he forgets that there is master, then he becomes polluted. He steals, he mismanages things, things become very disordered
- When all our activities are done in terms of our relationship with Krsna, then everything is surcharged with spiritualization. Because pleasing Krsna has become our ultimate goal, all our activities have become spiritual activities
- When Krsna comes on this earth, He is not like us; He is totally transcendental. We desire the fruits of our activities, but Krsna does not desire any fruits, nor are there any reactions to His actions