One or Two
"one or two"
Pages in category "One or Two"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A girl desires to have many children, especially sons (putra) who are very intelligent and long-lived. Now because society has deteriorated there is propaganda to have one or two children and kill the rest by contraceptive methods
- After attainment of one or two of the above perfections (anima, laghima, etc.), many mystics fall into the trap of mental oscillation. In such a state, the mystic fails to attain to the highest perfection, namely, pure devotion to the SP of Godhead
- After attainment of one or two of the eightfold perfections, many mystics fall into the trap of mental oscillation. In such a state, the mystic fails to attain to the highest perfection, namely, pure devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- All of my students should read our books very diligently at least one or two hours daily and try to understand the subject matter from varieties of angles
- At the present moment our mind is so disturbed, we are disturbed in so many ways. Meditation is not possible in this age. Maybe there may be one or two persons who can meditate. The real meditation means to think of Krsna
- Family means wife and a few children, or one or two children. That is called family. But family does not mean in India like that. Family means a joined family. Joined family, the father, the sons, the nephews, the sister, husbands. They join together
- For me, I can live anywhere. And I can collect one or two ruti anywhere. It is not for me. It is for you. I have invited. Come here, stay and preach this cult, Hare Krsna movement. That I want
- For relying upon devotees from outside to come there is not very practical business. It is better to recruit some local men and train them to do the work. But I think Madhudvisa can supply you with one or two men conveniently, you may request him this
- For some time now it has been my desire that our students in India shall have the advantage of one or two trucks or vans for spreading this Krsna consciousness movement there
- I do not eat too much. Whatever, one or two capatis, they give, I take. That's all. This is my royalty
- If by your endeavor one or two souls who come under your protection become liberated in this life, that is a great transcendental service to the Lord
- If one does not want more than one or two children, he should voluntarily stop sex life. But one should not strictly use any contraceptive method and at the same time indulge in sex life
- If somebody comes and helps this movement, one or two, we can make very steady progress. We have no money. We are struggling very hard. You see? This boy is a professor in the Ohio University. So whatever he's earning, he's spending for this
- If there are one or two instances of falling down, that may be excused, we are not so overly critical, otherwise who would be qualified of any of us to become devotee?
- If your mind becomes absorbed at least one or two hours daily in the transcendental subject matter of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Bhagavad-gita, and other books then very easily you will make your advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- In every chapter of Srimad-Bhagavatam you'll find brahma-sutra-bhasya: "This is real commentary on the Brahma-sutra." So one should read daily at least one, two hours. That is human life
- Instruction is read one or two books thoroughly, but don't show yourself a scholar and simply note down, "I have read this." That's all. This is foolishness
- It is required, sadhu-sanga. Then if he meets sadhu . . . By one or two words from him, he can convince you about supremacy of the Supreme Lord. Otherwise, he'll take birth after birth, bahunam janmanam ante
- One or two of the girls may learn this Indian dance technique, but we cannot take too much endeavor for such things
- One should not give up the execution of devotional service because one or two attempts have not been successful. One must continue. Sri Rupa Gosvami also confirms one should be very enthusiastic and execute devotional service with patience and confidence
- Out of many thousands of persons who are in self-knowledge as to what and who they are, only one or two may be actually liberated
- Out of many thousands who are liberated, only one or two may understand what and who Krsna is. So understanding Krsna is not such an easy job
- Out of many, many, many thousands of people, who wants to have perfection in spiritual life, then those persons who have attained such perfection, out of them, one or two may understand what is Krsna
- That is the duty of human life, to become KC. And that is stated here. Vita-raga-bhaya-krodha man-maya mam upasritah, bahavah (BG 4.10). It is not that one or two. Many. Jnana-tapasa. Jnana. That is required, knowledge and tapasya. That is human life
- The dhumayita (smoking) stage is exhibited when only one or two transformations are slightly present and it is possible to conceal them
- The sacred thread is a symbolic presentation. Not that to purchase one two-paise worth sacred thread and one becomes brahmana
- The word daksyam, meaning "famous for pious activities," comes from daksa, which means "expert." In Kali-yuga one will be considered expert if he can maintain a family consisting of himself, his wife, and one or two children
- There are living entities everywhere, not only one or two but jiva-rasibhih - many millions of living entities. Even on the sun there are living entities, although it is a fiery planet. The chief living entity on the sun is called Vivasvan - BG 4.1
- There is propaganda to have one or two children and kill the rest by contraceptive methods
- This artificial life is not actual life. We are perceiving. Suppose there have been no rain for one or two years. There is a time when for hundreds of years there will be no rain. You have to wait for that time. That time is coming at the end of Kali-yuga
- What is the caste system? There is no caste system. Everyone is sudra. Who is a brahmana now, qualified, except one or two in our camp?
- Whatever the Spiritual Master gives in His own hand, it should be accepted immediately as His grace. In the beginning in New York I was cooking myself and was distributing at least one or two capatis to all my disciples
- When I was householder, I was just taking care of one or two children, but after retiring from my household life Krsna has given me chance to raise so many nice children for raising them to Krsna Consciousness
- When you employ your senses in the service of the proprietor of the senses, that is called bhakti. That is called bhakti. So that is real yoga, bhakti-yoga. Otherwise artificially if you try, one or two may be successful but mostly they will fail