Category:Offered by God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Offered by God"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A devotee does not aspire for mukti, even if it is offered by the Supreme Lord Himself
- A very poor man can execute Krsna consciousness as effectively as a very rich man. One should be very satisfied with his position as offered by the Lord
- As prescribed by Vedic scriptures, no animal food is offered to the Lord. Therefore, a human being is meant to eat a particular type of food
- If we are not satisfied by the natural comforts offered by God and nature, and we want to create artificial comforts, then we have to create discomfort also
- Immortality, or complete cessation of the chain of repeated birth and death, can be offered by the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead Himself, not by others
- It is sometimes seen that demigods like Indra & Candra are worshiped & offered sacrificial awards, yet the rewards of all such sacrifices are awarded to the worshiper by the Supreme Lord, & it is the Lord only who can offer all welfare to the worshiper
- The body is a kind of machine created and offered to the living entity by the material energy under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord told Daksa in this verse (SB 6.4.52), "This girl is offered to you only for sex life to beget children, not for any other purpose. She is very fertile, and therefore you will be able to have as many children as you can beget
- The pujaris allowed him (Bhaktivinoda Thakura) to bring the child before the Deity, and the child was placed before the Deity and a garland was offered by Jagannatha. So that was the first sign of his becoming the acarya
- Thus Bali Maharaja could never be bereft of all opulences. The opulences offered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead are not to be compared to the opulences obtained by karma-kanda
- When he (the living entity) wants to engage in Krsna consciousness, a suitable body is offered to him by the internal potency, the spiritual energy of the Lord, and when he wants to satisfy his senses, a material body is offered
- When Ramacandra was angry and showed His red-hot eyes, the whole ocean became heated with that energy, so that the aquatics within the ocean felt the heat & the personified ocean trembled in fear and offered Him an easy path for reaching the enemy's city
- When we living entities, who are like sparks of the original fire, the Supreme Lord, fall into a material condition, we must take the mantra from the Supreme Personality of Godhead as it is offered by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu