Ocean of Birth and Death
Pages in category "Ocean of Birth and Death"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- For one who worships Me, engaged in devotional service and always meditating upon Me, who has fixed his mind upon Me, O son of Prtha, for him I am the swift deliverer from the ocean of birth and death. BG 12.6-7 - 1972
- For one who worships Me, giving up all his activities unto Me and being devoted to Me without deviation, O son of Prtha, for him I am the swift deliverer from the ocean of birth and death. BG 12.6-7 - 1972
- O son of Nanda Maharaja, I am Your eternal servant, yet somehow or other I have fallen into the ocean of birth and death. Please pick me up from this ocean of death and place me as one of the atoms of Your lotus feet
- One should note very carefully that one who is not active in Krsna consciousness is losing himself in the material whirlpool, in the ocean of birth and death
- Simply by chanting the holy name of the Lord, one can surpass the ocean of death, so Dhruva Maharaja was certainly able to surpass the illusory magical feats of the Yaksas, which for the time being disturbed his mind
- Since the Vaitarani River is compared to a great ocean, it is named bhava-sagara, the ocean of repeated birth and death. Spiritual life aims at stopping this repetition of birth and death and entering into the spiritual world
- The living entity is part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, and when he surrenders unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he attains release from the ocean of birth and death
- The pure devotee thinks himself fallen into the ocean of birth and death and incessantly prays to the Lord to lift him up. He only aspires to become a speck of transcendental dust at the lotus feet of the Lord