occasional | occasionally
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Irregular (1 C, 35 P)
Pages in category "Occasionally"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A materially puffed up person may utter the holy name of the Lord (Krsna) occasionally, but he is incapable of uttering the name in quality
- All the lakes were full of beautiful swans, ducks and cranes, crying occasionally with melodious sounds
- Although Kubja requested Krsna to remain with her for some days, Krsna politely impressed upon her that it was not possible for Him to stay. Krsna visits this material world occasionally, whereas His connection with the spiritual world is eternal
- Although the prostitute had an ulterior motive, somehow or other she got the association of a Vaisnava and satisfied him (Haridāsa Ṭhākura) by occasionally chanting in imitation, "O my Lord Hari, O my Lord Hari"
- As long as the proportion of devotional service does not come to the right point, there is a chance for an occasional exhibition of worldliness
- I am trying to develop a township in Mayapur spending crores of rupees to give protection against the occasional innundation (flood) and construct a tall planetarium estimated to be 300 feet high. So why they are obstructing this program?
- I thank you very much once more for the trouble you are taking for me. This is all for Srila Prabhupada's service. Finally don't mind all the trouble which I give you occasionally. Let us cooperate for propagating Krishna Consciousness all over the world
- If one has the proper means and wealth, he should occasionally invite the devotees of Caitanya who are engaged in preaching all over the world and hold a festival at home simply by holding congregational chanting for at least three hours in the evening
- If one has the proper means and wealth, he should occasionally invite the devotees of Lord Caitanya who are engaged in preaching all over the world and hold a festival at home simply by distributing prasadam and talking about Krsna during the day
- It is because of occasional attacks upon the sun and moon by Rahu that eclipses take place
- It is said in the Srimad-Bhagavatam that this devotional service is so powerful that even if a devotee occasionally falls down from the standard there is no loss for him
- No one should deride a devotee for some accidental falldown from the ideal path, for, as is explained in the next verse (BG 9.31), such occasional falldowns will be stopped in due course, as soon as a devotee is completely situated in KC. BG 1972 pur
- Not always are these symptoms manifest, but occasionally. When King Ambarisa was put into difficulty by Durvasa, he began to think of the lotus feet of the Lord, and thus there were some changes in his body, and tears were falling from his eyes
- So far as your occasional agitation from maya, the answer is very simple that one must either strictly control his senses, or else he must get himself married. If one is strong enough in Krishna Consciousness, then there is no reason to become grhastha
- Such fortunate living entities need not come again within the occasional material creation
- The airplanes of the heavenly denizens are bedecked with pearls, gold and many valuable jewels. The heavenly denizens are compared to clouds in the sky decorated with occasional flashes of electric lightning
- The asuras, the demons, impede the advancement of the Krsna consciousness movement, and therefore Krsna arranges occasional fights between different asuras who are very much interested in increasing their military power
- The following Vaisnavas were present with Srila Rupa Gosvami: Govinda; Isana; Sri Govinda; the magnanimous Vani Krsnadasa; Sri Uddhava, who occasionally visited Bengal; and many others
- The material contamination is so strong that even a yogi fully engaged in the service of the Lord sometimes becomes ensnared; but Krsna consciousness is so strong that such an occasional falldown is at once rectified. BG 1972 purports
- The other marginal features indicate that He (Krsna) taught Vedic knowledge to Brahma and incarnated as the purusa-avatara to create the cosmic manifestation. These are occasional features manifest for some special purposes
- The predominance of asuras in the world is occasionally rectified by the Lord when He eliminates them from the world and establishes a rule of devatas like the Pandavas. His designation as kala in disguise is significant
- The sages said, "The demon (Balvala) occasionally comes here and profusely throws upon us contaminated, impure things like pus, blood, stool, urine and wine; he pollutes this sacred place by showering such filth upon us"
- The systematic activities of the time factor are perpetual and eternal and cannot be stated to be false. The manifestation is temporary and occasional, but it is not false as claimed by the Mayavadi philosophers
- The vamsi flute is about fifteen inches long, with nine holes on its body. Krsna used to play on these three flutes occasionally when they were needed
- Then, being mad, they (those influenced by passion and ignorance involved with wine, women & gambling) maintain big slaughterhouses or occasionally go on pleasure excursions to kill animals
- There must be feasting also, if not weekly then at least occasionally. All our life members and patrons should be invited
- To give hope to foolish conditioned souls who waste their energy in this temporary material world, the Lord gives information that there is another nature, which is eternally existent without being occasionally created or destroyed
- When Krsna was residing in Dvaraka, some of the elderly members of the Yadu family would occasionally put some important matter before Him
- With one paisa in those days, one could purchase sufficient vegetables to provide for a whole family. Even thirty years ago, vegetables were occasionally so inexpensive that one paisa’s worth could provide for a whole family for a day