Obedience to a Spiritual Master
Pages in category "Obedience to a Spiritual Master"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- By accepting the six Gosvamis as his instructing spiritual masters, the author specifically makes it clear that one should not be recognized as a Gaudiya Vaisnava if he is not obedient to them
- By the grace of Lord Siva, Banasura had one thousand arms, and he became so powerful that even demigods like King Indra were serving him most obediently
- Obedience is the first law of discipline. We are thinking of a great world wide organization which is not possible to be executed if there is disobedience
- One who is now the disciple is the next spiritual master. And one cannot be a bona fide and authorized spiritual master unless one has been strictly obedient to his spiritual master
- When there is no attachment or no spontaneous loving service to the Lord, one is engaged in the Lord's service simply out of obedience to the spiritual master's order or in pursuance of the scriptures, such obligatory service is called vaidhi-bhakti
- Without being self-controlled, without being disciplined and without being fully obedient, no one can become successful in following the instructions of the spiritual master, and without doing so, no one is able to go back to Godhead