This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Four o'clock (4 P)
Pages in category "O'Clock"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- I go at ten o'clock and get up by two
- I think in our apartment also somebody must remain. In New York also I lost my typewriter, tape recorder. In 72nd St. at daytime, at nine o'clock. I went to take my meals in Dr. Misra's place at about nine, and when I came back I saw the door is broken
- In Western countries they sleep twelve o'clock. As soon as there was kirtana, half-naked he used to come in New York. He used to complain, Mr. Chudy, "Oh, it is..." "Mr. Chudy, sir, I cannot do anything. You request them"
- Let them come (to New Mayapura) and work little, grow food, eat and chant. Why should they bother going to the factory, running at five o'clock. Horrible life, horrible civilization
- Lotuses and lilies blossom during the day, but although Krsna appeared at twelve o'clock midnight, the lilies and lotuses were in bloom, and thus the wind blowing at that time was full of fragrance
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took His lunch at about three o'clock, but the brahmana, being very sorrowful, fasted
- Superficially we engage from four o'clock in the morning till ten o'clock at night, and that is resting time. But when one is advanced in devotional service, while sleeping he also serves Krsna
- That is not so important. Nobody can rise at six o'clock
- Those engaged in brahmacarya cannot sleep until seven or nine o'clock in the morning. They must rise early in the morning, at least one and a half hours before the sun rises, and offer oblations, or in this age, they must chant the holy name of the Lord