Category:Nothing To Do
"nothing to do"
- VedaBase query: "nothing to do" not "nothing to do with"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Have Nothing To Do With (8 C, 84 P)
- ► Krsna Has Nothing To Do (14 P)
Pages in category "Nothing To Do"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- A devotee is always situated on the Brahman platform. He has nothing to do with material happiness or distress
- All the activities of a pure devotee are executed on behalf of the Lord (Krsna) because a pure devotee of the Lord has nothing to do for his personal interest. Arjuna's killing was as good as killing by the Lord Himself
- All this paraphernalia is very near and dear as long as the body exists, but as soon as the body is destroyed, all things related to the body are also finished. Therefore, actually one has nothing to do with them but because of ignorance one accepts them
- Although the Lord sometimes appears in this material world, He has nothing to do with the modes of material nature, and He acts with full independence in His transcendental position. This is the special quality of the Lord
- As soon as one understands that he has nothing to do with matter, he at once ceases his material hankerings and becomes enlivened as a spiritual being
- He (Krsna) is also the supreme controller of material nature; therefore, He has nothing to do with religious or irreligious principles
- He (the individual soul) is fully in the service of the Lord, and he has nothing to do for his personal sense gratification; therefore he sees only the Supreme Personality of Godhead and not himself. His personal interest completely perishes
- He (the pure living being) has nothing to do with it, and he has to realize himself as pure spirit, Brahman, qualitatively equal with the Supreme Brahman - Paramesvara
- If a person understands that he is not his body and that he has nothing to do with this material world, he becomes free from material entanglement
- In this way the whole jurisdiction of Krsna consciousness is directly under the spiritual energy - Krsna and the spiritual master. This has nothing to do with the material world
- It does not matter whether one is a brahmana, sudra, grhastha or sannyasi. These are all material designations. A spiritually advanced person has nothing to do with such designations
- It is believed that all the universal planetary systems are situated on the extensive body of the purusa, but He has nothing to do with the created material ingredients. His body is eternally in spiritual existence par excellence
- It is nonsensical to say that animal-killing has nothing to do with spiritual realization. By this dangerous theory many so-called sannyasis have sprung up by the grace of Kali-yuga who preach animal-killing under the garb of the Vedas
- It will be an international institute. To see the planetarium and how things are universally situated has nothing to do with sectarian ideas. It is a scientific presentation of spiritual life
- O brahmana, fully in knowledge of transcendence, you have nothing to do, and therefore you are lying down. It is also understood that you have no money for sense enjoyment. How then has your body become so fat?
- One who is, who has surrendered unto Krsna, one who has taken Krsna consciousness, maya has nothing to do. Maya cannot touch. Just like when... If you come in front of the sunlight, there is no question of darkness
- Recess means nothing to do. That is brain, I mean to say, rest. All continually you cannot do that. That is not good. Utmost, forty minutes or forty-five minutes. Then give them ten minutes' freedom
- Regarding your question about the spiritual world and the material world, there may be maya, but one who is Krsna conscious has nothing to do with it
- Regarding your seeking permission for selling some leather goods and water pipes: I say yes, you can sell. We have nothing to do with these things, but in special cases, if somebody asks us to sell intoxicants or similar things, we cannot do that
- Sannyasi should be situated completely in spiritual order. He has nothing to do. He should simply be engaged in spiritual service, in Krsna consciousness. That is the perfection of renouncement
- Sisupala said, "It is stated in the Vedas that the Supreme Lord has nothing to do as His prescribed duty. Whatever has to be done on His behalf is executed by His different energies"
- So far our devotees, Americans are concerned, they have nothing to do with politics
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is transcendental to all of them because it has nothing to do with anything mundane. So the inquiries are very intelligent and relevant
- Srimad-Bhagavatam was delivered to Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, and he had nothing to do with the Bhagavata business. He did not have to maintain family expenses by such trade
- Srutadeva said, "The activities of this material world and of the conditioned souls have nothing to do with Your (Krsna) position"
- The cause of the heating and cooling is the electrician's manipulation of the electrical energy according to his desire, but factually the electrician has nothing to do with causing heat or cold, nor with the enjoyment or suffering that results
- The cult of Bhagavata-dharma, has nothing to do with mundane affairs, sociology, politics, economic development or any such sphere of life. Srimad-Bhagavatam is the purely transcendental urge of the soul
- The devotees, however, also know that the battlefield of Kuruksetra by itself has nothing to do with their business, but in addition they know that "Krsna" does not mean just Krsna alone
- The different birds are flying in different positions according to their respective abilities, but the sky has nothing to do with this ability
- The eternally liberated souls are called nitya-muktas, and they have nothing to do with the material creation
- The gopis continued, "Surely He (Krsna) has nothing to do with persons who do not happen to be His family members. Friendships with those outside the family continue as long as there is some selfish interest in them"
- The island known as Svetadvipa, which is in the ocean of milk, is transcendental. It has nothing to do with this material world
- The liberated devotee has nothing to do with the body, and therefore he is completely on the transcendental platform
- The living entity accepts or produces different bodies and different bodily relationships in a particular circumstance, but as soon as he gives up the present body and accepts another, he has nothing to do with the former body
- The living entity is actually a spiritual soul who is part and parcel of God and has nothing to do with relationships in the world of duality. Therefore Narada Muni advised Citraketu not to lament for his so-called dead son
- The Personality of Godhead and the living beings are transcendental, and they have nothing to do with the material nature
- The Personality of Godhead, or the Paramesvara Parabrahman, according to the srutis has nothing to do. He has no equal. Nor does anyone excel Him. He has unlimited potencies & His every action is carried out systematically in His natural and perfect ways
- The spirit soul has nothing to do with this material nature, but because of his mentality of lording it over, he is put into the position of conditional existence
- The virat universal form of the Lord is an imagination for the material world. It has nothing to do with the spiritual world, or the kingdom of God
- There is no difference between the Personality of Godhead and the impersonal Brahman. How then can the Lord have so many things to do, whereas the impersonal Brahman is stated to have nothing to do either materially or spiritually
- They (the inhabitants of Satyaloka) have nothing to do in this world save and except reclaim the fallen souls rotting in material existence, deluded by material energy
- They (the inhabitants of the spiritual planets) have nothing to do there except to render transcendental loving service to the Supreme Lord Narayana, who is the predominating Deity of Vaikuntha planets
- They have nothing to do with the material body, and therefore they are always uncovered. With these transcendental qualities, one who is actually learned must give up the illusory conception of life
- Time has nothing to do with the relativities of things; rather, everything is shaped and calculated in terms of the facility offered by time