"not advanced"|"no advancement"|"not advancing"|"not very advanced"|"not so advanced"|"not spiritually advanced"|"not as advanced"|"not actually advanced"|"not an advanced"|"not perfectly advanced"|"not becoming advanced"|" not strictly advanced"|"not spiritually advance"|"not make advance"|" not making advance"|"not actually advancement"|"not spiritual advancement"|"not scientific advancement"|"not actual advancement"|"not scientific advancement"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Not Advanced"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A neophyte Vaisnava or a Vaisnava situated on the intermediate platform can also accept disciples, but such disciples must be on the same platform, and it should be understood that they cannot advance very well toward the ultimate goal
- As a grhastha, he (Yudhisthira) presented himself as grha-mudha-dhih, one who is completely ignorant of the goal of life. A person who remains a householder in family life is certainly ignorant of life's goal; he is not very much advanced in intelligence
- At the present moment they have taken that lying down on a very nice bedstead, cot, and silken bed, that is advancement of civilization. But that is not advancement of civilization
- Even in the houses of the cultivators, who were not very advanced in the modern ways of civilization, the ladies used to know how to chant mantras to give protection to children with the help of cow dung and cow urine
- Even thinking sex is the same as illicit sex, but one who is not advanced cannot avoid it. But that does not disturb our regular procedure
- Everything is given by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore everything is spiritual, but those who are not advanced in proper knowledge make distinctions because of the interactions of the three modes of material nature
- If our education extends only to these points (the dog is eating according to his nature, and we are also eating, but in a nice place, with nicely cooked food on a nice table), that is not advancement. The principle is still eating
- If you have made a horseless carriage motorcar, that is not advancement. It is advancement, but it is not the solution of the problem. The solution of problem is, human life, is to how to stop death
- If you render service to Krsna, then He'll reveal to you. Revelation. So, he, how much service he's giving, that will be tested how much he has, I mean to say, realized Krsna. This is the test. If Krsna is still vague idea to him, then he hasn't advanced
- If you render service to Krsna, then Krsna will reveal to you. So how much service he is giving, that will be tested how much he has realized Krsna. This is the test. If Krsna is still vague idea to him, then he has not advanced
- Illicit sexual indulgence, meat-eating, gambling and intoxication, are an integral part of the lives of the mlecchas and yavanas. Being bound by such sinful activities, one cannot make any advancement in God realization
- In the second class are those who are not very advanced in understanding the devotional scriptures but who automatically have firm faith that krsna-bhakti, or service to Krsna, is the best course
- Kesava Kasmiri first wanted to bluff Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by saying that since He was not an advanced student in literary style, He could not review a verse full of metaphors and literary ornaments. This argument has some basis in fact
- Knowledge gives one the preference to accept devotional service. Unless one comes to the platform of knowledge, the brahma-bhuta stage, one cannot advance in devotional service
- One who has attained the intermediate stage is not very advanced in sastric knowledge, but he has firm faith in the Lord. Such a person is very fortunate to be situated on the intermediate platform - CC Madhya 22.67
- One who is interested in his own salvation is not as advanced in Krsna consciousness as one who feels compassion for others and who therefore propagates the Krsna consciousness movement
- Others (those who are not advanced in yoga) have no control-if by accident they leave at an auspicious moment, then they will not return to the cycle of birth and death, but if not, then there is every possibility that they will have to return. BG 1972 p
- People are taking this sex pleasure between a man and woman in a nice decorated apartment as very advanced. But this is not advanced. And yet they are making a dog's race for this - advancement
- People say advanced age. No. Advanced in death, not advanced in age. So this is asat. It will not stay. It has begun to die from the very moment of his birth
- Simply by studying, becoming bookworm, you cannot advance. The real secret is... That is stated in the Vedas. Unflinching faith in God and spiritual master. Then things will be revealed from within. How much strength we have got to study all these books?
- Simply by theoretical knowledge or study one cannot make any appreciable advancement. One must give up the association of materialistic persons and seek the association of devotees
- So far devotees being hesitant to distribute books on account of pressure, sometimes pressure is required, especially when one is not so advanced. Of course it has to be applied properly, otherwise there may be some bad taste
- So we, of course, we are not so advanced, but we have got many examples of advanced devotees. Still there are in India. You will find in Vrndavana and other places. Actually, they have no means - simply depending
- Some tapasya is certainly required. Without it, one can not advance in spiritual life or knowledge. If we simply engage in the animal propensities of eating, sleeping, mating and defending, not accepting the tapasya process, human life is a failure
- Such devotee, no matter he has not advanced yet to the highest level of spiritual understanding, still he is to be considered the most exalted personality never mind he has got any temporary frailties
- Surrender to Supersoul is in the advanced stage of Krishna Consciousness. So long one is not advanced, he has to take information and direction from the representative of Supersoul or the Spiritual Master
- The Buddhists are not so advanced that there is spiritual desire. That they do not understand. But so far the material desirelessness, that is accepted by us also
- The so-called scientist, they are thinking that we are advancing in civilization from the primitive form, transport by bullock cart to motorcar. But that is not actually advancement
- The system is required provided if you make progress towards the realization of the Supreme. But if you simply follow a system but do not make advance in the matter of realizing the Supreme, then, according to SB it is simply labor of love
- There is no use tracing out the history but generally we have lost our own culture & our leaders are not very serious to revive our own culture to the point. Still the mass of people, not being very much advanced in education, stick to the Indian culture
- This is most crude idea of civilization, nationalism. This is tribalized. It is nothing but development of just tribalism. And eating also the same. They are not advanced in civilization. This nationalism is another form of tribalism, that's all
- This planet earth is but an insignificant spot in the cosmic structure. Yet foolish men, puffed up by a false sense of scientific advancement, have concentrated their energy in the pursuit of so-called economic development on this planet
- Those who are not advanced prefer to chant the Hare Krsna mantra in a solitary place. Such activities constitute a type of cheating process in the sense that they imitate the activities of exalted personalities like Haridasa Thakura
- Those who are veda-vadis are not actually advanced in knowledge, and those who are followers of jnana-kanda (Brahman understanding) are also not perfect
- Unfortunately, those who are not advanced in spiritual knowledge think that Krsna is like one of them and that His form is like their material forms
- Unfortunately, when such logicians take to this path without the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they remain on the platform of logic and argument and do not advance in spiritual life
- Unless one is a fully qualified brahmana, he cannot advance in the spiritual science
- We are happy. We are becoming educated, we are advanced in science. But Bhagavata says, "No, you are not advancing, you are simply being defeated, because you do not know how to get happiness. You are not trying for real happiness"
- We see in your country, every house: "Beware of dog. Don't come here." Because... What is that? Because they cannot trust anybody. Anybody. So this is not advancement of civilization
- When Arjuna was thinking in terms of his bodily relationships with his kinsmen, Krsna immediately chastised him, saying, This bodily conception of life is befitting the anaryas, the non-Aryans, who are not advanced in knowledge
- When the cosmic creation is manifested, the living entities are directly supplied from the Lord; they are never products of material nature. Thus, no scientific advancement of material science can ever produce a living being
- When the ocean was churned by the demigods and the demons, the churning at first produced poison, so because the poisonous ocean might have affected others who were not so advanced, Lord Siva drank all the ocean water