Category:Nobody (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Nobody (Disciples of SP)"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Although you are getting some impediments from the authorities, you don’t mind for that. You go on with your business and nobody can check you. Krsna is there. Caitanya Mahaprabhu is there
- Ar na koriho mane asa. You rascal, you do not desire anything else. Are you not singing daily? But do you understand the meaning? Or you are singing only? What is the meaning? Who will explain? Nobody knows? Yes, what is the meaning?
- I will agree with you that we must not strain by having more devotees there than we can fit comfortably. Things must be done in such a way that no one feels inconvenienced
- If I would have collected the money and used for my sense gratification. Then nobody would help me
- If many devotees are going out daily on the streets and public places for distributing our literature, that is also sankirtana, even if there is no one chanting
- If you do not satisfy his senses, everyone is free to run away. That you cannot check. You cannot say, accuse somebody. Because here everyone is giving voluntary service. Nobody is servant. So if he doesn't like something, at any moment he can go away
- It is not that everyone should be equally expert. But the thing that is needed is that we should be serious and sincere in our engagement. Nobody can adequately serve Krishna because Krishna is unlimited
- Nobody can realize spiritual enlightenment without following the principles of purity
- Nobody is paid here a single farthing. Rather, he brings money. But still, he is happy. But the karmis, they are getting money, salary; still, they are not happy
- Nobody should criticize anyone. Because everyone is engaged in the service of the Lord, according to one's capacity
- Nobody will be unemployed. Everyone should be trained up to sleep six to eight hours and attend meeting, chant, and arati. And balance - he must work hard. Not that sleeping unlimitedly. There is no limit
- Nobody's here? Where is Nanda Kumara? Sleeping? As soon as there is opportunity, sleep. One has to conquer over sleeping, eating, and sense enjoyment
- Nobody. All these sannyasis, they leave. They do not give. They cannot give. They have no knowledge. Here the blind man, kana, they keep them in darkness
- We are trained up to say my brother, that "prabhu," "such and such prabhu." Prabhu means master. Nobody think himself that he is master. He should always think that everyone is his master because he's serving the master. This is our philosophy
- Whatever little I have taught you, follow that, and nobody will be aggrieved. No maya will touch you. Now Krsna has given us, and there will be no scarcity of money. You print book and sell
- Whenever you like, we shall select any brahmacari. But don't have illicit sex. Marriage is allowed. I take personally care of marriage. I want this society must be cleansed. Without being cleansed, nobody can advance in spiritual consciousness
- Without being jolly, one cannot make any tangible progress in KC and without strictly following the regulative principles and chanting the prescribed number of rounds on the beads, nobody can become free from the unhappiness of this material world
- Without removing shoes nobody can visit the temple. Where are the arrangements for a ramp? Neither you should make it
- Without the spiritual master's order, nobody can utilize the service of a godbrother as one's personal servant. We address each-other as prabhu, so how can we engage our godbrother as servant?