nobility | noble | nobleman | noblemen | nobler | nobles | noblest
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Magnanimous (7 C, 45 P)
Pages in category "Noble"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Devaki and Rohini said, "The most noble personalities do not discriminate between their own sons and the sons of others, and there cannot be any personalities more noble than Nanda Maharaja and you (Yasodadevi)"
- Devotee means to become fully qualified with all the noble qualities. Devotee does not mean a rascal, at the same time, a devotee
- Having won his kingdom and observed the birth of one grandson competent to continue the noble tradition of his family, Maharaja Yudhisthira reigned peacefully and enjoyed uncommon opulence in cooperation with his younger brothers
- He (Bhismadeva) was just waiting for the suitable moment to quit his material body, and the golden opportunity arrived when he was instructing his noble grandsons, the Pandavas
- He (Yayati) wanted to hand over the kingdom to Puru, but his noblemen and the subjects did not agree
- Here (in SB 3.2.23) is an example of the extreme mercy of the Lord, even to His (Krsna's) enemy. It is said that a noble man accepts the good qualities of a person of doubtful character, just as one accepts nectar from a stock of poison
- How is it possible that although we uncivilized inhabitants of the forest have not taken noble births, although we have no physical beauty and although we cannot speak like gentlemen, Lord Ramacandra has nevertheless accepted us as friends?
- Human prosperity flourishes by natural gifts and not by gigantic industrial enterprises. The gigantic industrial enterprises are products of a godless civilization, and they cause the destruction of the noble aims of human life
- I am crying alone in the wilderness at the present moment. So please help me in this noble cause and oblige
- I hope this noble movement will unite the communists and the capitalists alike for the common goal of life which still remained veiled for want of a sufficiently intelligent class of men
- I offer all blessings of Krishna onto you and be successful in your noble adventure
- I thank you once more for your noble sentiments about me and I can simply say that for this nice attitude Krishna will certainly help you. I am fully aware of your sincere service and therefore I pray always to Krishna for your all-round welfare
- I very much appreciate your attempt for a photo book of the Sankirtana movement. I have cent percent support for your noble attempt
- If even a fallen candidate is given a chance to take birth in a respectable and noble family, one can hardly imagine the status of one who has achieved success
- Instead of taking money from my disciples, I want to convert the money into books on this Krishna Consciousness Movement and get them into India without any payment. Kindly give me necessary permission for this noble activity
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, I think they are glorified in this birth (in Vrndavana) as trees. They are so careful to give shelter to others that they are like noble, highly elevated charitable men who never deny charity to one who approaches them"
- Krsna said, "No one is denied shelter by these trees (in Vrndavana). They supply various kinds of facilities to human society, such as leaves, flowers, fruit, shade, roots, bark, flavor extracts and fuel. They are the perfect example of noble life"
- Krsna said, "They (the trees of Vrndavana) are like a noble person who has sacrificed everything possible - his body, mind, activities, intelligence and words - for the welfare of all living entities"
- Lord Caitanya says that one has to be humbler than the grass and more tolerant than the tree to execute devotional service. Dhruva Maharaja, therefore, has in this verse (SB 4.9.45) been described as saj-janagranih, the foremost of noble men
- Lord Kapila, the Personality of Godhead, replied: O noble lady, there are multifarious paths of devotional service in terms of the different qualities of the executor
- O brahmana, O master, I have never heard of such a contradiction as an affectionate father's punishing his noble son with the intention of killing him. Kindly dissipate our doubts in this regard
- O noble one, if the king sees that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the original cause of the cosmic manifestation and the Supersoul within everyone, is worshiped, the Lord will be satisfied
- The moment she heard from the sage Narada of your noble character, learning, beautiful appearance, youth and other virtues, she fixed her mind upon you
- The pure devotee is the noblest of all, and he has no feelings of animosity towards anyone. Duality due to animosity is a creation of this material world. There is no such thing in the spiritual world, which is the absolute reality
- The value of great parentage and noble birth is evaluated here in connection with the birth of Vidura
- The value of great parentage and noble birth is evaluated in connection with the birth of Vidura
- Then Dhruva Maharaja, the foremost of all nobles, first of all offered his obeisances at the feet of his father and was honored by his father with various questions. He then bowed his head at the feet of his two mothers