Category:No Scope For...
"no scope for"
Pages in category "No Scope For..."
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- For a crooked, sinful person there is no scope for sayujya-mukti, or becoming one with the effulgence of Krsna
- For a pure devotee, there is no scope for indulgence in mystic yoga practice or the cultivation of speculative philosophy. It is indeed impossible for a pure devotee to engage his mind in such unwanted activities
- I especially wanted to stay in India for this Mayapur celebration, but if there is no scope, or if our men are not able to do anything, then I can return via Africa
- If our ears are always engaged in hearing the glorification of the Lord, there will be no scope for hearing the Mayavada philosophy, which is doom to spiritual progress
- In Krsna consciousness there is no scope for worshiping any demigod or any other form of Krsna, nor is there room for indulgence in speculative empiric philosophy, nor indulgence in fruitive activities. One should be free from all these contaminations
- In other stages, even in the householder stage of life, there is competition and envy, but since the activities of the human being in the paramahamsa stage are completely engaged in Krsna consciousness, or devotional service, there is no scope for envy
- In the spiritual world satisfaction of the senses is equally shared by the transcendental reciprocators. Since the activities are unlimited and constantly increasing, there is no scope for material attempts or artificial arrangements
- Innocent foods like grains, vegetables, fruits, flowers and milk preparations are offered to the Lord, and there is no scope for offering foods which are in the modes of passion and ignorance
- The brahminical character offers no scope for possessing land and ruling citizens; these are the duties of a ksatriya
- The law of satiation acts materially, but there is no scope for it in the spiritual realm
- The yoga principles are meant to control the senses, but there is no scope for the senses of one engaged in the service of the Lord to be dangerous like snakes. These are the gifts of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There is no scope for adjusting spiritual advancement to material ideas
- There is no scope for an imposter to become an incarnation, for an incarnation must be mentioned in the sastras
- This comparative study of religion, we don't believe in it, because there is no religion. Where is the scope of comparative study?
- This is purely cultural programme for spreading the Hindu culture and if the Hindus have no such scope for spreading their culture then what is the meaning of independence
- This is Vedic knowledge. You cannot argue. There is no scope of argument. Whatever is said, you have to accept. Otherwise how Vedas become authority?
- We are preaching the highest principles of loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such, there is no scope for compromising with any of the kinds of philosophies of the impersonalist school
- We Gaudiya Vaishnavas, under the guidance of Lord Chaitanya, want steady attention for Krishna, not flickering. Therefore, in our line of thoughts and action there is no scope for worshiping any other demigods
- We Gaudiya Vaisnavas, under the guidance of Lord Caitanya, want steady attention for Krishna, not flickering. Therefore, in our line of thoughts and action there is no scope for worshiping any other demigods
- When one is engaged in devotional service, there is no scope for his senses to be engaged otherwise. In such full Krsna consciousness, one can understand the Supreme Lord as He is