This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "No Good"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A person who is not so transcendentally situated has no good qualifications, because he is sure to be taking refuge in his own mental concoctions
- According to the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam, if one is not devotee, then he has no good qualifications, and if one is simply devotee, it is to be supposed that he has got all the good qualities
- Actually, there is no brahmana or ksatriyas. They are extinct. And because the brahmanas and ksatriyas are extinct, therefore social orders are in chaos. There is no brain; there is no good administration. That's all
- After death, such persons (who have no good behavior, cleanliness or regulated life) are thrown into the hell called Puyoda, where they are put into an ocean filled with pus, stool, urine, mucus, saliva and similar things
- He has "no good qualities" (gunaih hinah) means that Krsna has no material qualities, and because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He acts independently, not caring for conventions in social or religious principles
- How the government will be good? This is also bad. Mahaprabhu's name is Patita-pavana; He is delivering all bad men. In the Kali-yuga there is no good men at all - all bad. Strong you will have to become to deal with all bad men
- If there is no good management, where is the use of office? Simply occupying seats?
- If there is no good production, the government should not levy any tax. But now, at the present moment, "You go to hell, but you must pay the tax. And we divide the tax amongst ourself." That's all
- If we could get even small land just to keep our office, for the purpose I thought the land was nice. Visit, and if you all think even for that purpose it is no good then give up the idea; what can be done?
- In our Krsna consciousness movement we are putting the candidate into practice. Without practice, simply knowledge is no good
- In the Kali-yuga there is no good men at all—all bad. Strong you will have to become to deal with all bad men
- So at the present moment we are in a very, very deplorable condition, no good government
- So he has heard it, and he has seen it that a man who has stolen, he is going to jail. In spite of all his experience, why does he steal? Because he has no good association
- Some of our devotees, they left, that "There is no bhajana here," and asking me my blessing to find out another guru. So he wants my blessing for find out a guru. So this rascaldom is no good. So best thing is that mahajano yena gatah sa panthah
- The Bhagavatam affirms that any person who is fully in Krsna consciousness, or devotional service of the Lord, has all the good qualities of the great sages, whereas a person who is not so transcendentally situated has no good qualifications. BG 1972 purp
- The shameless husbands of lowborn sudra women live exactly like animals, and therefore they have no good behavior, cleanliness or regulated life
- There are so many doctors, PhDs, and MAC, BAC, and very, very big man, and because they are not in Krsna consciousness they have no good qualification?
- They may be civilized or uncivilized, they may be learned or illiterate, they may be powerful or weak, but illegitimate persons, generally known as outlaws, always act like the lower animals. There is no good in them, in spite of all appearances
- Those who have no faith and are always doubtful make no progress at all. Men without faith in God and His revealed word find no good in this world, nor in the next. For them there is no happiness whatsoever. BG 1972 purports