Never Goes in Vain
"go in vain"|"goes in vain"|"going in vain"|"went in vain"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Never Goes in Vain"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Activities dedicated to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, even if performed in small measure, never go in vain
- Activities dedicated to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, even if performed in small measure, never go in vain. The SPG, being the supreme father, is naturally very dear and always ready to act for the good of the living entities
- I tell you the that impression will never go. It is such a thing. But if we take it up very seriously and go on molding our life in that way, then it becomes quickly successful
- If you do little thing for the service of the Lord, it is noted in the notebook of Krsna. Don't think that your labor is going in vain
- If you think of Krsna once, that will not go in vain. That is recorded
- In the body of a deer he (Bharata Maharaja) was very careful to remember the cause of his downfall. As a result, he was given a chance to be born in a family of very pure brahmanas. Thus his service to the Lord never went in vain
- It is certainly a great fall to go from human life to animal life, but in the case of Bharata Maharaja or any devotee, devotional service to the Lord never goes in vain
- It is to be understood that he is victimized by the stroke of maya. I do not know what is awaiting his future lot, but I am sure that his service to Krishna and to his Spiritual Master will not go in vain
- Just as a maddened bull elephant follows a female elephant who is able to conceive pregnancy, Lord Siva followed the beautiful woman (Mohini-murti) and discharged semen, even though his discharge of semen never goes in vain
- Just see how these trees are maintaining every living entity! Their birth is successful. Their behavior is just like that of great personalities, for anyone who asks anything from a tree never goes away disappointed
- O lotus-eyed one, kindly bless me by fulfilling my desire. When someone in distress approaches a great person, his pleas should never go in vain
- One thing you must know that any prayer you offer to your Spiritual Master and Superior Spiritual Master, all of them are conveyed to Krishna, so no sincere prayers go in vain
- Regarding your questions are the Spiritual Master and the Grand Spiritual Master consciously aware of the prayers of a sincere devotee who prays in love to Them? - the answer is that no conscious prayers go in vain
- Rest assured that your hard labor and sincere exertion to serve Krishna will never go in vain
- Service rendered to the Supreme Lord, knowingly or unknowingly, never goes in vain
- Simply by understanding Krsna and His instructions, after giving up this body one can return home, back to Godhead. Even if there is some falldown, practice of Krsna consciousness never goes in vain
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is so powerful that it acts automatically. If a person renders loving service to Krsna, it never goes in vain. It is recorded in a spiritual account, and in due time it will fructify
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: O best of the advanced Aryans, after saying this much to the sons of Prajapati Daksa, Narada Muni, whose merciful glance never goes in vain, left as he had planned
- The children, they are also chanting Hare Krsna, they are offering obeisances, they are offering a lamp, they are playing some instrument, all these things will never go in vain
- The mood of the present age is not spiritually conducive, and hence it is difficult to develop a high degree of faith in the Lord. Still, it is certain that faith in the Lord never goes in vain
- These children, they are dancing, they are offering obeisances, they are offering a flower. They do not know what they are doing, but it will not go in vain. This is Krsna consciousness. These things are becoming assets, one after another
- This offering obeisances to Krsna will not go in vain. It will have effect. So it is inexpensive. It is very simple, without any loss
- To face difficulty in the course of preaching work is a kind of austerity. These difficulties do not go in vain. The more we face difficulties, the more we draw the attention of Krsna
- Whatever service we can do for Krishna, even if somebody is not able to execute fully Krishna Consciousness, whatever amount of service he does it never goes in vain
- When a person is advanced in Krishna Consciousness he should always think that my time may not go in vain without being engaged in Krishna's service
- When brahmanas are free from envy, untruthfulness, unnecessary pride, grudges, disturbance by the opulence of others, and false prestige, their blessings never go in vain - SB 10.7.13-15
- With your multifarious duties you come here thrice in a week and try to understand. This is also spiritual culture. This will not go in vain. This will give you impression. Even you stop coming here, that impression will never go
- Worship of the Supreme Lord never goes in vain but certainly gives the desired result according to what one deserves