"never accept"|"never accepts "|"never accepted"|"never acceptable"|"never be accepted"|"never have accepted"|"never, however, accept"|"never meant for accepting"|"never to be accepted"|"never agree to accept"|"Never it was accepted"|"never agreed to accept"|"never agree to accept"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Never Accept"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A chaste woman will never accept any man other than her husband, even if there be someone equally as handsome and qualified
- A living entity cannot be on the level of a visnu-tattva, or the Personality of Godhead, at any stage; therefore it is ludicrous for a living entity to claim to be God. Advanced spiritualists would never accept such a thing
- A system of human civilization that does not promote varna and asrama is nothing but a polished animal society. Indulgence in sex life by a man or woman living single is never acceptable in human society
- Actually, a qualified brahmana always sticks to his own duties and never accepts those of a sudra or of one less than a sudra
- Advaita Acarya, My spiritual master, should never accept charity from rich men or kings, because if a spiritual master accepts money or grains from such materialists his mind becomes polluted
- Goddess Kali never accepts nonvegetarian food because she is the chaste wife of Lord Siva
- Guru does not accept, although he is worshiped like Krsna, he never accepts that "I am Krsna." That is our parampara system. Sisya has to accept guru as Krsna, but guru will never accept that he is Krsna. This is our relationship
- In the sastra it is said that a brahmana, if he's in difficulty, he may accept the profession of a ksatriya or up to vaisya, but never accept the occupation of a sudra. These are described in the sastras
- It is not that everyone is the Supreme Godhead. Such a theory, which is propounded by the Mayavada philosophy, is always misleading, and Rantideva would never have accepted it
- Sometimes he (a pure devotee) may accept promotion to the Vaikuntha planets to serve the Lord there, but he will never accept merging into the Brahman effulgence, which he considers worse than hellish
- Srila Murari Gupta never accepted charity from friends, nor did he accept money from anyone. He practiced as a physician and maintained his family with his earnings
- Sukadeva Gosvami never accepted any formal spiritual master, nor did he undergo any formal reformatory performances. His father, Vyasadeva, was his natural spiritual master because Sukadeva Gosvami heard Srimad-Bhagavatam from him
- The bhagavatas never accept merging in the impersonal rays of the Lord, but always aspire after personal association with the Supreme Lord in one of the Vaikuntha spiritual planets in the spiritual sky
- The idea of the original enjoyer is explained very nicely in the Isopanisad. One who knows this difference between the Lord and himself never accepts anything without first offering it to the Lord
- The impersonalist may squeeze out any interpretations from them (SB slokas), but such interpretations will never be accepted by those who are taught in the disciplic succession from Brahma, as will be cleared up in the following verses
- The Lord as Supersoul could detect the lust in the mind of Junior Haridasa, who was at once banished from the Lord's association and was never accepted again, even though the Lord was implored to excuse Haridasa for the mistake
- The supreme eternal never accepts a body of a temporary material nature, whereas the living entities, who are part and parcel of the supreme eternal, are prone to do so
- The Vaisnava never accepts another Vaisnava on the basis of birthright, just as he never thinks of the Deity of God in a temple as an idol. And to remove all doubts in this connection, Sukadeva has invoked the blessings of the Lord, who is all-powerful
- Those who live as brahmacaris must follow in the footsteps of the great sage Narada Muni, who never accepted the proposals of Jara. Those who are too much sexually addicted become victims of jara, and very soon their life-span is shortened
- To such a misguided interpreter we may reply, "Why should you suggest such fallacious logic? An interpretation is never accepted as evidence if it opposes the principles of scripture"