Pages in category "Narada's Informing"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- As soon as Kamsa got this information from Narada Muni, he took out his sharp sword and prepared to kill Vasudeva for his duplicity. But Narada pacified him. "You are not to be killed by Vasudeva," he said. "Why are you so anxious to kill him?"
- As the mother is the only authority to identify the father of a child, so the mother Vedas, presented by the recognized authority such as Brahma, Narada or Siva, is the only authority to inform us about the Absolute Truth
- He (Narada) has compiled the Narada-pancaratra, a directory of devotional service, so that devotees can always take information about how to execute devotional service engage 24 hours a day in performing sacrifices for the pleasure of Godhead
- He (Narada) represented himself as less intelligent and yet intelligently presented a doubt to be cleared by the supreme authority so that the uninformed might take note of it and be rightly informed about the intricacies of the creation and the creator
- Narada had informed Kamsa that in his previous birth Kamsa was Kalanemi, a demon killed by Visnu. Consequently, Kamsa became a great enemy to all the descendants of the yadu-vamsa, the Yadu dynasty
- Narada informed him (Kamsa) that any one of the sons of Devaki might be Visnu. Because Visnu was to kill him, Kamsa should not spare any of Devaki's children, Narada Muni advised
- Narada informed him that the Yadus were the most powerful. Thus informed, Kalayavana attacked the city of Mathura at the same time that Jarasandha tried to attack it for the eighteenth time
- Narada Muni's mission was to finish things quickly. Krsna appeared in order to kill the demons, and Kamsa was the chief among them. Narada wanted to expedite things; therefore, he immediately approached Kamsa with all the real information
- Narada spoke as follows: "First I may inform You (Krsna) that King Yudhisthira has all material opulences which are possible to achieve in the highest planetary system, Brahmaloka"
- Narada told Kamsa, "Being afraid of your atrocious nature, Vasudeva has tactfully hidden Them in Vrndavana, out of your sight." Narada further informed Kamsa, "Krsna and Balarama have been living incognito in the care of Nanda Maharaja"
- Narada was very eager to accelerate the descent of Krsna as soon as possible. He therefore informed Kamsa that in Vrndavana personalities like Nanda Maharaja and all the other cowherd men and their wives
- Sri Narada informs foolish fruitive workers how to realize the reality of happiness. He gives direction to the diseased men of the world how one's present engagement can lead one to the path of spiritual emancipation
- Srila Jiva Gosvami, in his notes on this verse (of SB 10.1.65-66), has mentioned how Narada Muni gave Kamsa this information. This incident is described in the Hari-vamsa. Narada Muni went to see Kamsa by providence, and Kamsa received him very well
- The great sage Narada informs Maharaj Yudhisthira about Prahlada Maharaj, who was a devotee from the very beginning of his life
- The King (Pracinabarhisat) was thinking that he was great for having performed so many sacrifices, but the great sage Narada directly chastises him, informing him that his animal-killing only leads to his being puffed up with false prestige