Pages in category "Nakula Brahmacari"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- He advised whomever he met to chant the holy names Hare Krsna. Thus upon seeing him, people were overwhelmed with love of Godhead
- He continuously exhibited bodily transformations of transcendental love. Thus he cried, trembled, became stunned, perspired, danced in love of Godhead and made sounds like those of a cloud
- Hearing these calls, Sivananda Sena quickly went there, offered obeisances to Nakula Brahmacari, and sat down near him
- In Ambuya-muluka there was a person named Nakula Brahmacari, who was a perfectly pure devotee, greatly advanced in devotional service
- In his inspired state, Nakula Brahmacari said, "Sivananda Sena is staying some distance away. Two or four of you go call him"
- It is said that Nakula Brahmacari displayed the prowess (avesa) and Pradyumna Brahmacari the appearance (avirbhava) of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sivananda Sena thereupon developed full confidence in his mind that Nakula Brahmacari was filled with the presence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sivananda Sena then offered him respect and devotional service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered almost all the fallen souls by directly meeting them. He delivered others by entering the bodies of great devotees, such as Nakula Brahmacari
- The appearance of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in every devotee's presence is called saksat. His appearance in Nakula Brahmacari as a symptom of special prowess is an example of avesa
- There was a large crowd of people, some coming and some going. Indeed, some people in that great crowd could not even see Nakula Brahmacari
- Thus people began running here and there, calling in all directions, "Sivananda! Whoever is Sivananda, please come. Nakula Brahmacari is calling you"