Category:My Strictness (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Strictness (Prabhupada)"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- I am never strict, neither I am conservative. If I become conservative, then I cannot live here for a moment. So I'm not at all conservative
- I have never compromised in any way and as a result of our sticking strictly to our principles our position is unique
- I think very confidently that this Krsna Consciousness Movement will solve all the problems of the world - political, social, economic, etc. I am writing books and articles on this subject strictly on the line of Acarya Parampara
- I was invited in Butler, here also, by some churches, and they wanted to give me some food. So they asked me, "Swamiji, what do you desire to eat?" So I told them, "I eat... I am strictly vegetarian. I shall accept fruits and milk. That's all"
- I wish to see how people there appreciate our missionary activities. It is strictly on the basis of Lord Krishna's teachings as they are presented by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. That is our mission
- In Kali-yuga, you cannot strictly follow, neither I can strictly follow. If I criticize you, if you criticize me, then we go far away from our real life of Krsna consciousness
- In my household life I was strictly following the regulative principles but my wife was reluctant to assist me properly. Therefore I was obliged to give up their company
- In the temple even living with one wife it is not possible. We have to restrict them. No wives live in the temple in India. Family. In certain circumstance, in the temple they live separately, but not in the temple building. That is strictly prohibited