My Contributions (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Contributions (Prabhupada)"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I am just doing the work of a bearer. There is nothing of my personal contribution and I ask all your mercy so that I may be able to distribute Krishna's message as it is without any deviation
- I wanted that such a magnificent gift from the side of India, it shall remain uncontributed to the world, let me try
- If we publish our Srimad-Bhagavatam exactly in the way I have already begun it, it will be a unique contribution. The scholars only require diacritic marks
- This is the greatest contribution; our books have given us a respectable position. People have no faith in this church or temple worship. Those days are gone
- This KC movement through music, philosophy, spiritual culture, and personal behavior culminating in ideal character of the devotees. All these heavenly contributions combined together will certainly bring about a major change in the life of Western people
- We are glad that people are donating very liberally to the development of the Society's activities, and people are also eagerly accepting whatever humble contribution we are giving them in the shape of books and magazines
- We have explained this Bhagavad-gita in the parampara system as we have heard from authoritative sources. So it may be a new contribution to your country, because in every edition they have concocted some ideas about Bhagavad-gita
- With this mission, I have come to your country with the hope that if the American people take it very seriously, then it will be the greatest contribution to the world