murder | murdered | murdering | murderous | murders
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Murder"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- A man is a living entity, and a cow is also a living entity. Why this discrimination, that if a man is murdered or killed, that murderer must be punished?
- A man was murdered, and the criminal lawyer pleaded that he was in madness. So the expert medical practitioner was invited and he was asked to examine whether this man is in madness
- A murderer is to be killed. Then his sins out of this murdering will be counteracted. If he lives, then he has to suffer so many tribulations. Better let him be killed. Then everything's finished. Life for life
- A person who commits murder is envious of himself and also the person he has killed, for the result of committing murder is that he will be arrested and hanged
- According to Manu's law, when a person commits murder, punishment is beneficial for him because if he is not killed he might commit more and more murders and therefore be entangled in his future lives for having killed so many persons
- According to the laws of man, a person may be hanged when he commits homicide, but he is not hanged when he kills lower animals. But according to the laws of God, one commits the same sin by killing a lower animal as he does by killing a man
- After reaching his own camp, Arjuna, along with his dear friend and charioteer (Sri Krsna), entrusted the murderer unto his dear wife, who was lamenting for her murdered sons
- Although the body of the living entity is material, it is never false. No one will accept the argument that since a person's material body is false, murder has no repercussions
- Although the justice of the peace awards capital punishment to a person condemned for murder, the justice of the peace cannot be blamed because he orders violence to another person according to the codes of justice. BG 1972 purports
- An offense unto the feet of a pure devotee murders one's position in devotional service
- Asvatthama, the son of Dronacarya, committed murder by killing the five sleeping sons of Draupadi, by which he dissatisfied his master Duryodhana, who never approved of the heinous act of killing the five sleeping sons of the Pandavas
- Because the ksatriyas, the men of power in government, were performing sinful activities, Lord Parasurama, on the plea of retaliating for the murder of his father, rid all the ksatriyas from the face of the earth twenty-one times
- Bhima, however, disagreed with them and recommended killing this culprit who, in an angry mood, had murdered sleeping children for no purpose and for neither his nor his master's interest
- If Lord Jesus Christ said "Thou shalt not kill'', or "Thou shalt do no murder'' to the people, it does not reflect very good social structure of the audience. Our philosophy is above all these things
- If you have committed a murder, then you also be hanged. These are the laws. When the king orders somebody to be hanged on account of his committing murder, the king is not sinful. King is helping that rascal to atone his murdering activities
- In daily life we find that when a madman commits murder, he is excused even by a high-court judge
- In every state, therefore, it is ordinarily the custom that if a person commits murder he is hanged
- In the Hindu religion, such contraceptive method or abortion is considered equivalent to murder
- In this world also, if a person acquires some money by murdering someone, the family is not hanged, although its members are sinfully contaminated. But the man who commits the murder and maintains his family is himself hanged as a murderer
- Sakarunam means mercy. Not that... Because one has committed murder in a fanatic condition, he is excused sometimes. That is sakarunam. The judgement should be given not simply on the superficial causes
- Since Krsna was absent from home, His wife Satyabhama was present on the night Satrajit was murdered, and she began to cry, "My dear father! My dear father! How mercilessly you have been killed"
- Sometimes love affairs between two persons culminate in ghastly murder scenes. Such rasas are displayed between man and man and between animal and animal
- Suta Gosvami said: Draupadi then saw Asvatthama, who was bound with ropes like an animal & silent for having enacted the most inglorious murder. Due to her female nature, & due to her being naturally good & well-behaved, she showed him due respects
- That a murderer is condemned to a death sentence by the state is good for the culprit because in his next life he will not have to suffer for his act of murder
- The actual commandment is "Thou shalt not kill." But these Christian people, they are making some amendment, "Thou shalt not murder." Because murder will apply to the killing of human beings. But Lord Jesus Christ never said like that
- The basic principle is the illicit sex life. Now, it can go up to murdering and so many things. So if we avoid the basic principles, the further subsidiary sinful activities automatically stopped
- The chanting of the holy name of Lord Visnu is the best method of atonement for one who murders women, the king or his father, for one who slaughters cows, and for all other sinful men
- The cycle of birth and death does not support unnecessary murder, slaughter and war. But at the same time, violence and war are inevitable factors in human society for keeping law and order. BG 1972 purports
- The law of God is such that it punishes the killers of both man and animals; both acts of murder are penalized
- The Manu-samhita prescribes that a man who has committed murder should be hanged and his own life sacrificed in atonement. Previously this system was followed all over the world, but since people are becoming atheists, they are stopping capital punishment
- The question is the Old Testament, you say that there was the word "murder." Why you have changed? You accept Old Testament or reject?
- This is, means, mamsa. You cannot escape this. "Life for life." That is the law everywhere. If you have murdered somebody, you must be killed also. So you can escape the so-called state laws, but you cannot escape the laws of the material nature
- We have distribution prasadam, not dog's food. Such rascals as here. You do not know. I do not wish to discuss anymore on this point. You have murdered the whole thing in two days
- When a man commits murder he becomes sinful, and therefore he also must be killed; otherwise after death he must suffer many sinful reactions
- When animals are killed in a slaughterhouse, six people connected with the killing are responsible for the murder
- When he (Asvatthama) was brought before Srimati Draupadi, she, although begrieved for the murder of her sons, and although the murderer was present before her, could not withdraw the due respect generally offered to a brahmana or to the son of a brahmana
- When Krsna was informed by Satyabhama of the murder of His father-in-law, He began to lament like an ordinary man. His great sorrow is, again, a strange thing
- When the king orders somebody to be hanged on account of his committing murder, the king is not sinful. King is helpful. King is helping that rascal to atone his murdering activities
- Without government, the state was devoid of law and order, and consequently there was a great uprising of murderous thieves and rogues, who were plundering the riches of the people in general
- You are maintaining so many slaughterhouses, and when it will be mature, there will be war, the wholesale murder
- You committed murder, that you caused your hanging, not that high-court judge is your enemy, and he is giving you order to be hanged. You are the cause of your hanging. Similarly, God is impartial
- You have taken service from Radharani? Ohhh. You have murdered me. We don't want to take any service from Krsna, and He has taken the opportunity, sent us... We want to simply give our service, not any exchange