Month of Jyaistha (May-June) Trivikrama
"month of Jyaistha" | May | June
Pages in category "Month of Jyaistha (May-June) Trivikrama"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I am presently fixing a traveling schedule for visiting Paris, France in the second week of May. Then I will visit, Geneva, Rome, Stockholm, and three or four cities in Germany, each place for no more than four or five days
- In that month of May-June, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to the garden of Yamesvara (Lord Siva) and accepted prasadam there at the request of the devotees
- In the month of Jyaistha, the predominating Deity is Trivikrama. In Asadha the Deity is Vamana, in Sravana the Deity is Sridhara, and in Bhadra the Deity is Hrsikesa
- In Vrndavana in the year 1537 Sakabda Era (A.D. 1615), in the month of Jyaistha (May-June), on Sunday, the fifth day of the waning moon, this Caitanya-caritamrta has been completed
- The Fourth Chapter also tells how Sanatana Gosvami was tested in the sunshine of Jyaistha (May-June) and was then empowered and sent back to Vrndavana
- The idea of beginning children's books for our school at new Vrindaban is very nice. When I shall come there in mid-May then I shall give you instructions how to do it nicely
- Thereafter Sanatana Gosvami met the Lord again, and the Lord tested him in scorching heat during the month of Jyaistha