This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Questions On... ISKCON - Finances (116 P)
Pages in category "Money (Prabhupada)"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- At the present moment I do not think the society can invest any money in New Vrindaban, for the reason that we are starting this press, and until this press is all established I do not wish to divert my attention
- At the present status, I have no legal obligation to my family. Before taking to Sannyas, what ever little money I had I have given to them
- I am not interested to spend money for your political party neither engage our men to divert attention from spiritual progress for political propaganda
- I am thinking when making millions of dollars, he may not be lost. Millions of dollars, I shall do. I have got money. I want one soul saved, that is more than millions of dollars
- I am travelling all over the country and whenever there is some collection I transfer the money by mail transfer
- I came here not to ask for any money. But I want to give lesson. This is brahmana's business
- I cannot continue to send so much money if there is no clear idea how to save
- I do not think it is a very good place. There is no water arrangement. The temple is not being maintained properly. They are keeping long hairs and not living responsibly. I do not think it is good to put good money after bad
- I do not wish to put your wife into trouble for the money which she faithfully loaned to the Society. So kindly let me know that you are going to repay her loan. Otherwise I shall send her the money
- I don't take cheap students, that "You can do whatever you like, and you pay me some money. I give you some mantra, and you become God." I don't say like that. I don't bluff like that. I have not come to earn money from your country
- I don't want your money; you are taking books from us, and you are paying
- I have become profited, profitable, or I have acquired profit. I left my home, my children and everything. I came here as a pauper, with seven dollars. That is no money. But I have got now big properties, hundreds of children
- I have done business, regular, in foreign countries. I have earned money and spending the same money in my country. It is not American money
- I have got many thousands of disciples. These disciples want to pay me something as a matter of etiquette and I want to utilize this money for printing different kinds of books on this Krishna Consciousness Movement
- I may inform you that in Bombay they have received the sanction for constructing the temple in Juhu. Until further order whatever money you collect should be sent to Bombay
- I received one cable from Mukunda asking for a loan of $1,025.00 for depositing three months' rent on the house. I have advised New York to cable the money immediately, and I hope he has already received the money and the transaction is nicely terminated
- I remember the words of my Guru Maharaja when he told me that wherever there was money it should be used to print books, not that we shall have big big temples and then fight in the court
- I submitted a note of purpose in which it was stated that the money was meant for purchasing books and securing a small piece of land. You may find out this note in our file
- I think it will be a better plan to have the New York or the Los Angeles temple put forward the money, and as soon as it is purchased here, you and Mukunda may reimburse them immediately
- I think whatever money is received from the Book Fund or for my personal account may be immediately deposited in my savings account No. 12410 with the Equitable Savings Bank at Fairfax and Beverly, and monthly statements may be submitted to me
- I want very extensive doll exhibits in every center. My guru maharaj used to spend lots of money on doll exhibitions on Srimad-Bhagavatam
- I was getting some money by contributions in my lectures. But in the beginning my all expenditures were not sufficient collection
- I was getting some money by selling my Srimad-Bhagavatam, thus I was maintaining myself in New York
- I was maintaining the establishment simply depending on Krishna and then Krishna sent me everything - men and money. Similarly, if a sincere soul goes out and opens a center in any part of the world Krishna will help him in all respects
- I was ordered by my spiritual master to do this work, so on his order I came in 1965. That is the beginning of this. I came alone with no help, no money. Somehow or other (laughs) I started... My attraction is this chanting. That's all
- I wish to take one apartment of 780 square feet consisting of one sitting room, two bedrooms, one reading room, two bathrooms, dining place and corridor. Kindly let me know what is the price and how you are receiving money for this purpose
- If I go to India for some days, I am sure I shall be able to collect a considerable amount of money for this purpose, but I wish that people from this part of the world should be sympathetic with my movement
- If I would have collected the money and used for my sense gratification. Then nobody would help me
- If you have received the money, which should be by this late date, then you must inform me. How can I arrange things if you do not acknowledge receipt of the transfers?
- In future if there is money sufficient I wish to print each volume of my book, 5000 copies. Now, very soon we shall get 5000 copies of TLC and we have to organize the sales propaganda. If there is sale, then there is no scarcity of matter for printing
- In my last meeting with Prabhupada in Radha Kunda he advised me to print some books if I get money. I took it very seriously and by His grace we have now published my translations of Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, etc
- In our preaching work also, we deal with so much property and money and so many books bought and sold, but because these dealings all pertain to the Krsna consciousness movement, they should never be considered material
- In Western countries when ordinary men - storekeepers and workers - see our devotees living and eating sumptuously and yet not working, they become very eager to know where they get the money
- Instead of taking money from my disciples, I want to convert the money into books on this Krishna Consciousness Movement and get them into India without any payment. Kindly give me necessary permission for this noble activity
- It is not good that they are always asking me for money. The money is coming from the BBT in Bombay and it will have to be paid back in due course of time
- Money is not our aim. Our aim is how people will understand Krsna
- My father used to say, "When Krsna takes your money or possession in ten hands, how you can protect it with two hands? And when He give you in ten hands, how much you can take in two hands?"
- My Guru Maharaja told me personally that "If you get some money, print books." Therefore I am stressing on this point: "Where is book? Where is book? Where is book?" So kindly help me. This is my request. Print as many books in as many languages
- My Guru Maharaja used to say, "Don't worry about money; do something nice for Krishna and money will come''
- My only idea was to point out to the public that unless you have purified leaders there is no possibility of advancement even in the material condition. I had no idea to spend money and energy of our society in a way which is not our real spiritual life
- My point of view is this: whatever money you require I am already sending and will continue without hesitation to send, but I must be satisfied the money is properly spent
- My position from the very beginning has been, give us our money back, we vacate, otherwise we take legal steps for acquiring the land according to the purchase agreement, as well as steps for insuring our protection, that's all
- Please help me in realizing the money from Hitsaran, through the influence of Seth Dalmia or Hanuman Prasad Poddar. And purchase some Deities with the money, and then come back, and what can I say more?
- Please note that every farthing of this money will be employed in the service of the Lord, and the Lord is so kind and grateful that He will bestow upon you benediction at least ten times more than that you have done for Him
- Preaching is independent. If you have got desire, you can preach in any circumstances and Krsna will help you. I have practically experienced. I went to your country without any help, without any money. Alone
- Regarding collecting money, a sannyasi's name is vikshu, or licensed beggar. Not only sannyasi, but a brahmachary also is required to collect for his Spiritual Master. The Spiritual Master spends for missionary activities
- Regarding the bus, now I am serious to purchase one bus at least and I have secured money. So, arrange for this immediately with the help of Sridhara
- Sannyasi simply means to do as I am doing, and sometimes I have to manage, sometimes cook, sometimes go to the bank, keep the money, write books, chant, preach in the class, keep accounts - sannyasi should be expert in every department
- Since leaving India, I have not heard from you. Gurudas has written that the work has stopped in Vrndaban for want of finances. What is the position of your collections in Delhi? I am arranging to collect and send money from here for the Vrindaban project
- So I do not know what to do in this connection. The money is there, the sanction is there, the land is there, and still if it does not take place, I shall understand it that this is not the desire of Srila Prabhupada
- Tactfully they did not give us the conveyance. So now they have given neither conveyance or returned our money, but the deal is completed. So when they shall give the conveyance, then we shall pay the balance
- That is nice that you are distributing many books. I do not want money, or buildings or anything else, I simply want to see that my books are being distributed and because you are doing that I am quite happy
- The arrangement for printing books has not materialized, so I want to utilize this money for commercial purchases from India. Please let me know if there is any difficulty in this connection due to exchange control
- The other political parties are spending lavishly so how can we compete with them. We do not have enough money nor do I wish to spend our money in this way. Therefore I say it is better to stop
- The purpose of dispatching this money is for construction of temples in India
- The purpose of sending this money is to construct our Krsna-Balarama temple at Raman Reti in Vrindaban. This money is a contribution of my ISKCON temples here in the U.S.A
- The purpose of sending this money is to purchase Brass Deities from Vrindaban
- The system of management will go on as it is now. There is no need of changing. The money which is in my personal name in different banks, that is being spent for the society, and it will be society property
- Their expenditure is at my direction. Not a single paisa they can spend in their own discretion. They are laboring hard to get this collection, but the money is mine. This is the arrangement
- This is not my business to make intimate relation with woman and get money. I could do. There was chance. When attempt was failed, the man who introduced that woman to me, he one day said, "I have seen many swamis, but none like you"
- This money must be paid for by BBT and not deducted from the M-V construction funds. So this amount should also be transferred here immediately so that work in Vrindaban may not be hampered
- This was the subject matter of my Guru Maharaja's satisfaction. He liked to distribute books more than constructing temples. He personally advised me to print books if I have got some money
- We are prepared to pay cash 4 lacs less what we have already paid. Otherwise they must return our money and pay all damages, interest, etc, and we shall leave the temple as it is and shall go away: what can be done
- We need supply money to India. Depend on Krsna; Krsna will supply
- When I left home, as a dutiful father I left some money for my family as future provision, So practically the money belongs to my sons and daughters
- When I left my home for your country in 1965 alone, the government would not allow me to take any money. I had only a few book and forty rupees, Indian forty rupees
- When I was alone in Vrndavana, I never attempted to construct mathas or temples; rather, I was fully satisfied with the small amount of money I could gather by selling Back to Godhead, and thus I would provide for myself and also print the literature
- When you had not received any money for the construction, you sent a threatening letter. Now money is there and you are silent. Why don't you inform us?
- Why (Bharatpur Trust) cannot donate the whole thing and we shall spend our money to make it very wonderfully done up and renovated. But I think their plan may be to give us the temple only, because that cannot be sold, and no one can maintain it any more
- You can do any nonsense and still you become initiated. Give me some money. No. We don't make such compromise. You must first of all agree to give up all these sinful activities. Then I can accept you. I can initiate you. This is our process
- You especially are to take the credit. From the very beginning you wanted that place, and you got the land, got money from me, and now you have built the place by your concentration of energy. That is wanted
- You know very well that I went to India this time empty handed but we spent there not less than five lakhs Rupees during my 10 month stay and all the money was collected simply on the strength of our books and literatures
- You must pay your entire debt to the Book Fund in the future, otherwise you will become that disciple who spends the money of his Spiritual Master
- You, and the others who have signed your proposal, should know that the BBT advanced to Spiritual Sky money without my consent. Now Spiritual Sky cannot return the money to BBT. What is the answer of Karandhara to this implication?