meager | meagerly | meagre
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Scanty (10 P)
Pages in category "Meagre"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Nondevotees, because of their meager knowledge and speculative habits, cannot understand the real nature of the Lord
- Nothing exists without Him (the Supreme Personality of Godhead), and therefore everything, however wonderful it may appear to our meager knowledge, is but the work of the magical wand of the Supreme Lord
- That knowledge by which one is attached to one kind of work as the all in all, without knowledge of the truth, and which is very meager, is said to be in the mode of darkness
- That knowledge by which one is attached to one kind of work as the all in all, without knowledge of the truth, and which is very meager, is said to be in the mode of darkness. BG 18.22 - 1972
- The householder's lif it is said, yan maithunādi-gṛhamedhi-sukhaṁ hi tuccham: (SB 7.9.45) the householder's life is based on sense gratification, and therefoe is based on sense gratification, and therefore the happiness derived from it is very meager
- The material opulences a person obtains by offering prayers to the goddess Durga are temporary. As described in Bhagavad-gita, antavat tu phalam tesam tad bhavaty alpa-medhasam: men of meager intelligence desire temporary happiness