This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Spiritual Success (18 P)
Pages in category "Material Success"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Thank-you for the newspaper clipping. This proves that Krishna Consciousness is more attractive than material success
- The four principles of material success are (1) religious performance, (2) economic development, (3) sense gratification and (4) liberation, or merging into the impersonal effulgence of Brahman. These things do not interest the devotee
- The karmis who desire sense gratification, the jnanis who aspire for the liberation of merging into the existence of the Supreme, and the yogis who seek material success in mystic power are all restless, and ultimately they are baffled
- The material success of the karmis is destined to be destroyed; similarly, the impersonal realization attained by the jnanis is also destroyed in the course of time
- The worshiper of the power, Durga, or the external energy of Krsna, may achieve all kinds of material success very easily, but anyone who wants to be elevated transcendentally must engage in worshiping the Powerful in Krsna consciousness
- They (seminal spiritual masters) are hopeful of material success. The word bahih means "external," artha means "interest," and manina means "taking very seriously." Generally speaking, practically everyone is unaware of the spiritual world
- Those who fulfill desires even up to the limit of liberation, what to speak of material success, never attain peace. BG 1972 purports
- We are trying to gain success in these material activities, but by God's will, there are different living entities. They have already all the successes. So therefore our real business is not to waste our time to get any material success
- When one's mind, senses and body are attracted to the transcendental qualities of Hari, one gives up the four principles of material success. Thus I have explained the chief meanings of the word 'hari'