Pages in category "Material Entities"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- In the rays of the moon, different material entities appear to be comparatively more or less important. The light of the moon on the Taj Mahal appears to be more beautiful than the same light in the wilderness
- It is by the will of the SPG that material entities cannot breathe whereas spiritual entities are able to breathe; material entities are products of the Lord's external energy, whereas spiritual entities are products of the Lord's internal energy
- The demigods approached the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the controller of both kinds of entities (material entities and spiritual entities), in order to know why their breathing was choked
- The poet from Bengal committed a great offense by treating Lord Jagannatha’s body and Lord Jagannatha, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as two different entities, material and spiritual, as if the Lord were an ordinary living being
- The Supreme Lord is the creator of everything, and this means that He existed when there was no creation. In other words, His name, form and qualities are not materially created entities; they are transcendental always