This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Massaging God (11 P)
Pages in category "Massaging Krsna"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A similar steady position was held by Uddhava, the disciple of Brhaspati. He would always massage the lotus feet of Krsna while kneeling down on the ground before Him
- After being saved from the anger of Lord Siva, Bhrgu Muni went directly to the planet Svetadvipa, where Lord Visnu was lying on a bed of flowers in the company of His wife, the goddess of fortune, who was engaged in massaging His lotus feet
- After the maha-snana was finished, the Deity was again massaged with scented oil and His body made glossy. Then the last bathing ceremony was performed with scented water kept within a conchshell
- Having gotten their most beloved Lord, the gopis began to please Him by moving their eyebrows and smiling and also by suppressing their anger. Some of them took His lotus feet in their laps and massaged them
- He (Bahulasva) placed them (Krsna's lotus feet) on his lap and, while massaging the feet with his hands, began to speak about the glories of the Lord in a sweet voice
- Some friends would say, "Vrsabha, don't talk unnecessarily! Immediately massage Krsna's body. His arms have become tired from fighting and wrestling with that demon. Oh, just see how our friend Krsna has become tired!"
- Some of the friends of Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, massaged His feet, and others whose sinful reactions had been destroyed fanned Him with hand-held fans
- Some of the gopis fanned Radha and Krsna, others massaged Their feet, and some fed Them betel leaves to chew. When Radha and Krsna fell asleep, all the gopis also lay down. When I saw this, My mind was very happy
- Taking this opportunity, Devaprastha, out of his strong affection for Krsna, immediately began to massage His legs. Such are the activities of Krsna's friends out on the pasturing grounds
- The mothers took care of the boys (Krsna's cowherd boy expansions) by massaging them with oil, bathing them, smearing their bodies with sandalwood pulp, decorating them with ornaments - SB 10.13.23
- The servants of Krsna were sometimes engaged massaging His (Krsna) body, preparing flower garlands and sometimes fanning His body. These were some of the primary duties of the servants of Krsna
- The vayasyas said, Instead of supporting it with Your (Krsna's) left hand, please transfer it to Your right hand, so that we can give Your left hand a massage"
- Then the gopis on the riverbank rendered service by massaging Krsna and the other gopis with scented oil and smearing paste of amalaki fruit on their bodies
- They (the queens) engaged in seating Him (Krsna) on a nice couch, worshiping Him with all kinds of paraphernalia, washing His lotus feet with Ganges water, offering Him betel nuts and massaging His legs
- When He (Krsna) would lie down with a boy or a root as His pillow, some of the boys would come and massage His legs, and some would fan His body with a fan made from leaves
- When Krsna feels fatigue, He lies down on the Yamuna and immediately His friends come. Somebody fans Him; somebody gives massage. Therefore He is the master