This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Manufacturing God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Although God is here, still, he'll not accept. That is mudha, naradhama. And why he's mudha? Because naradhama. He does not take the process. He wants to manufacture something. Don't do that
- Arjuna said: "You are personally speaking, and I have realized that You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead." This is Krsna. Krsna is not manufactured, as nowadays it has become a fashion to manufacture God by votes. No
- If Hindu has manufactured some God, Christian has manufactured some God, that may be God partially, but not the Supreme God. The Supreme God is Krsna
- If one does not take to this process (of devotional service), one imagines or manufactures some form of God according to material qualities and can never awaken a real understanding of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If Visnu is not worshiped, the followers of the varnasrama institution manufacture some concocted God
- Since they (the materialists) do not believe in the existence of God, they have manufactured the idea that God is impersonal and that to have some conception of God one may imagine any form
- Sometimes so-called svamis are very eager to feed poor people, thinking them to be daridra-narayana, the Lord's incarnations as beggars. They prefer to serve the manufactured daridra-narayana than the original, supreme Narayana
- They (demons) make a show of performing sacrifices, or they worship the demigods, or manufacture their own God. BG 1972 purports
- They (the reciters) could understand this by the instructions given by the great sages and learned brahmanas. We have to understand the incarnations of God by the instructions of authorized persons. We cannot manufacture a God by our own concoctions
- This is the statement of Brahma, that one should give up the nonsense process of mental speculation, "God may be like this; God may be like that." No. God is not manufactured by your mental speculation
- We cannot manufacture God; neither we can speculate. That is not possible. But you can get some idea, but there is no possibility of getting perfect knowledge of God. God is unlimited. I am limited. So my speculative knowledge is limited
- When Krsna was just a small baby the gigantic demoness Putana attempted to kill Him, but when He sucked her breast He pulled out her life. That is the difference between the real Godhead and a God manufactured in the mystic factory