magnificence | magnificent | magnificently
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Magnificent"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- I am so glad to learn that you are feeling too much engagement in New Vrindaban, and this a spiritual inspiration. Our society should never be a devil's workshop, but it should be certainly the most magnificent platform for spiritual activities
- I wanted that such a magnificent gift from the side of India, it shall remain uncontributed to the world, let me try
- In India there are still many magnificent places for spiritual understanding; there are many rsis and saintly persons living in nice cottages on the banks of the Ganges and Yamuna for purposes of spiritual cultivation
- There were pairs of varied birds & in a lake there were ducks & swans, all vibrating very sweet sounds. Thus the park was magnificently beautiful because of the foliage, the clear water, the lotus flowers & the sweet singing of various kinds of birds
- These creations, both material and spiritual, are full of opulence, beauty and knowledge, but the spiritual realm is more magnificent due to its being full of knowledge, bliss and eternity
- This Bombay project is one of our most important projects in the whole world and I am looking to you and the others there in Bombay to see that it is done very magnificently
- This manifestation becomes magnificent at a certain interval, and again it disappears. That is the work of the prakrti
- We are developing a plan to be self-sufficient. Namely, to produce our food grains, maintain cows, for drinking milk, and weave cloth for garments. We have plans for erecting a magnificent international city based on this Vedic culture
- We want to open a centre of magnificent proportions in Vrindaban City, as was discussed with Your Honor by my secretary, Sriman Ksirodakasayi das. I therefore request you to give us the one-acre piece of land near the Dak Bungalow for this purpose