"locked up"|"lock up"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Locking (1 P)
Pages in category "Locked Up"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Actually, cow protection is easier when they have simply pasturing ground and we have no botheration for their upkeep. But because in the winter season we have to lock them up and feed them by spending, is that not a problem?
- Anyone who becomes attracted to Krsna can be relieved from the bondage of birth and death, which can be compared to the locked-up homes that were neglected by the wives of the brahmanas
- Because your senses are engaged in the service of the Hrsikesa, the senses have no other opportunity to be engaged. Locked up
- Being unable to go to Krsna, they (the locked up gopis) began to meditate upon His transcendental form by closing their eyes. They already had the form of Krsna within their minds
- The seed is there. If you have a very nice seed of a rose bush, what is your duty? If you have a seed of any nice plant, it is your duty not to lock it up in the safety vault of a bank. Your duty is to sow it in the ground
- Their (the locked up gopis) ecstasy of transcendental love for Krsna in His absence ended all their reactions to material pious activities
- Their (the locked up gopis) severely painful yearnings caused by their not being able to see Krsna freed them from all sinful reactions
- They (the locked up gopis) proved to be the greatest yogis; as is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, a person who is constantly thinking of Krsna within his heart with faith and love is considered to be the topmost of all yogis