"little knowledge"|"little bit of knowledge"|"little absolute knowledge"|"little jnana, knowledge"|"little more knowledge"|"little medical knowledge"|" Little literary knowledge"|"little fund of knowledge"|"little stock of knowledge"|"little bit of knowledge"|"little or no knowledge"
Pages in category "Little Knowledge"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Even ordinary men with little knowledge of the alphabet could read this book (Sri Krsna-vijaya) and understand it. Its language is not very ornamental, and sometimes the poetry is not very sweet to hear
- Even Sripada Sankaracarya recommends that a little knowledge in Bhagavad-gita and the drinking of a little quantity of Ganges water can save one from the punishment of Yamaraja
- If we actually want to be cured from this diseased condition of repetition of birth, death, old age and disease, we have to abstain from this sinful life. So it is not difficult. It requires little knowledge
- In human society all over the world there are millions and billions of men and women, and almost all of them are less intelligent because they have very little knowledge of spirit soul
- In Sankara’s explanation of one sutra, ananda-mayo ’bhyasat, he has interpreted the affix mayat with such word jugglery that this very explanation proves that he had little knowledge of the Vedanta-sutra but simply wanted to support his impersonalism
- In the Bhagavad-gita (9.11-12) the Lord regrets the fallen condition of men with little knowledge who deride Him because He descends like a man into this world
- Sankaracarya interpreted various Sanskrit words in such a way that he implied, according to Jiva Gosvami, that Vyasadeva had very little knowledge of higher logic
- So our little humble attempt is to give them relief from this rascaldom civilization. That is Krsna consciousness movement. Krsna consciousness movement means to give little relief or little knowledge to the people in general
- Srila Jiva Gosvami, following the previous acaryas, has inculcated the conclusions of the scriptures in the six theses called the Sat-sandarbhas. False devotees who have very little knowledge of such conclusions fail to achieve pure devotion
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami describes the Bhagavatam from its very beginning and not whimsically to satisfy the mundaner who has very little knowledge in transcendental science
- You cannot know Krsna completely. That is not possible. He is unlimited. But even a little knowledge of Krsna, preliminary knowledge of Krsna, will make you liberated from this material entanglement
- Your comment is well taken that you have little or no knowledge of the politics. So you remain uninvolved and just continue to simply follow the authorities and concentrate on improving the Deity worship