link | linkage | linked | linking | links
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Link"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A person generally does not know how one body is linked with another body. How is it possible that one suffers or enjoys the results of activities in this body in yet another body in the next life. This is a question the King wants Narada Muni to answer
- All the devotees headed by Kasisvara and Govinda linked hands and formed a second circle around the Lord
- Among the linking processes that elevate one from bondage to material contamination, the one recommended by the Supreme Personality of Godhead should be accepted as the best
- As soon as New Vrindaban is connected with a link road as well as electricity, very soon it will develop into our idea. I shall personally go and stay there and see it is developed
- If you by meditation you link up with the Supersoul within yourself that is also transcendental activity. Or you directly worship as a devotee, Krsna. Anything you adopt, that is spiritual life
- In order to receive the real message of Srimad-Bhagavatam one should approach the current link, or spiritual master, in the chain of disciplic succession
- In the present day there are many apasampradayas, or sampradayas which are not bona fide, which have no link to authorities like Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, the Kumaras or Laksmi. People are misguided by such sampradayas
- In this regard, the word yogaya is very significant. The purpose of astanga-yoga, as stated by Madhvacarya, is to link or connect with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The goal is not to display some material perfections
- Keeping linked always. That is called yoga. So if you want to know perfectly or as far as you can understand through your senses, mayy asakta-manah, then you transfer your attachment to Krsna. This is the advice
- Kirtanananda may be eager to address in the Harvard university but recently he has lost his link on account of disobedience
- One who is content and satisfied and who links his activities with the Supreme Personality of Godhead residing in everyone's heart enjoys transcendental happiness without endeavoring for his livelihood
- Ordinary work is karma. And when it is added with yoga, that means spiritualized work. Yoga. Yoga means spiritual perfection or linking up with the Supreme. So karma and karma-yoga, there is gulf of difference
- Sannyasa means to sacrifice everything for the Supreme, and if we link up our activities in such way as is enunciated by the Lord, then all the diversities become unified in Krishna Consciousness
- So actual linking up with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, begins when the devotee renders service unto Him
- So this Krsna consciousness movement means we are trying link up our connection with the supreme controller. We do not wish to become the controller. We want to be controlled - but by the supreme controller, not by others
- Somehow or other, we are thinking separate from God. But actually that is not the fact. We are interlinked always with God, with Krsna. But some way or other, there is some difficulty. That is called maya
- The doors (of the city of Indra) were made of solid gold plates, and the gates were of excellent marble. These were linked by various public roads. The entire city had been constructed by Visvakarma
- The killing of Sisupala has a direct link with that narration of Jaya & Vijaya, but the most important instruction we get from this incident is that the SPG, being absolute, can give salvation to everyone, whether one acts as His enemy or as His friend
- The linking processes that elevate one from bondage to material contamination is clearly explained in Bhagavad-gita (18.66), where Krsna says, sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja: "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me"
- The material miseries of the living entity, which are superfluous to him can be directly mitigated by the linking process of devotional service
- The material miseries of the living entity, which are superfluous to him, can be directly mitigated by the linking process of devotional service
- The modern historians cannot catch up the link, and thus they unauthoritatively remark that the Puranas are all imaginary stories only
- They (the living being, Brahman and Paramatma) are all interlinked with one another, or interdependent factors; thus in the ultimate issue the Lord is the summum bonum and therefore the vital principle of everything
- This hearing is very important for progressing in Krsna consciousness. When one links his ears to give aural reception to the transcendental vibrations he can quickly become purified and cleansed in the heart
- This yoga system has been lost because the parampara system became broken. Therefore, Krsna said to Arjuna that "I am initiating you to begin that parampara system again because it is now, the link is broken. So I want to begin that system through you"
- Yoga means connecting link. Our link is now separated
- Yoga means to connect or to link up with the Supreme Absolute Truth. Now suppose he is in the topmost platform. So everyone is trying to go there
- You are an intelligent boy so you can take it from me that this Haridasapur scheme is for making a link with Bangladesh, so we have to deal from that point of view
- You have accepted the importance of the spiritual master for making advancement in spiritual life. Now that you have been formally initiated, you are linked up with all the great Vaishnava acharyas