Pages in category "Like Krsna"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Actually, anyone who hears Bhagavad-gita from a bona fide spiritual master like Krsna or His representative will find that all his ignorance is dispelled. BG 1972 purports
- After you (Devaki and Vasudeva) received that benediction and I (Krsna) disappeared, you engaged yourselves in sex to have a son like Me, and I fulfilled your desire - SB 10.3.40
- All great sages of the world - like Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha, Lord Christ, Hazrat Mohammed, Acarya Sankara, Acarya Ramanuja, Lord Caitanya - all lived for enlightening men in this culture of human spirit
- Although He (Caitanya) is Krsna, His complexion is not blackish like Krsna's in Dvapara-yuga but is golden
- Arya-samaja does not mean to become rascal and fool and deny the existence of God. No. That is Anarya. Just like Krsna rebuked Arjuna: anarya-justa. "You are talking like anarya"
- As far as friendship is concerned, those high-grade devotees who are almost like Krsna are considered to be great authorities in the modes of friendly relations with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- At the present moment, civilized man has forgotten how to decorate, therefore this mini-skirt - the business of the trees - to remain naked. Human being means to be decorated, like Krsna is decorated, not naked
- Because Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are guna-avataras and have exalted positions, they have some small sense of being like Krsna. But the pure devotees who inhabit Vrndavana do not possess any bodily conception
- Because the body of the Supreme Lord is full of knowledge, it needs no covering. The idea that Krsna's body is like ours - in other words, that His body and soul are different - is a misunderstanding
- Beyond the material nature lies the realm known as paravyoma, the spiritual sky. Like Lord Krsna Himself, it possesses all transcendental attributes, such as the six opulences
- By becoming fixed in this knowledge, one can attain to the transcendental nature, which is like My own nature. Thus established, one is not born at the time of creation nor disturbed at the time of dissolution. BG 14.2 - 1972
- He (the materialistic person) must be on his guard not to be misled by pretenders who claim to be the identical person as Lord Krsna but are not able to act like Him or exhibit the virat-rupa, comprehending the whole of the universe
- He (Vamanadeva) acted exactly like Lord Krsna, who, at the request of Arjuna, first showed His universal form and later resumed His original form as Krsna
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord (Krsna) says that only fools deride Him, thinking that anyone can speak like Krsna
- In the Hari-bhakti-sudhodaya (7.28) Dhruva Maharaja said: I came to search out some particles of colored glass, but instead I found a very valuable gem like You. I am satisfied, and I do not desire to ask anything of You
- Nanda said, "And above all, I have a son like Krsna, who is such a powerful, wonderful worker. Therefore, even though I am a householder, I am feeling so satisfied!" This is an instance of mental endurance resulting from the absence of all distress
- Narayana Rsi, being an incarnation of Krsna, is also addressed as the well-wisher of the conditioned souls. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, everyone should know that there is no well-wisher like Krsna
- Sometimes the devotee becomes filled with the same awe and reverence by seeing a picture of Visnu, who is dressed like Krsna and who has a similar complexion. The only difference is that Visnu has four hands
- Sri Krsna continued: "All the inhabitants of Vrndavana-dhama - My mother, father, cowherd boyfriends and everything else - are like My life and soul"
- Srimati Radharani said, "I think He must be sending some message to Me through Subala. The purport is that the superiors of Radharani do not like Krsna or His cowherd friends to associate with Her"
- Text 38 (of SB 10.12) explains that Aghasura attained a body exactly like that of Visnu, and the verse after that also clearly states that he attained a completely spiritual body like that of Narayana
- The gopis contemplated, "In all respects he resembles Krsna, Syamasundara, the beautiful blackish boy. He is even dressed exactly like Krsna. Where has this boy come from. Who is the fortunate girl who has him for her husband?"
- The Lord is situated as Himself, Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He is accompanied by His expansions like Lord Rama, Baladeva, Sankarsana, Narayana, Maha-Visnu and so forth
- The real dharma is to surrender unto Krsna, but the rebellious living entity, instead of surrendering to Krsna, engages in adharma, in a struggle for existence to become like Krsna
- The standard of perfection for a human being is to develop the attributes (of Krsna) up to seventy-eight percent in full. The living being can never possess attributes like Siva, Visnu or Lord Krsna
- Their bodily complexion was blackish, almost like Krsna's, and they (the cowherd boys) all had four arms. The same calves and cows were still present there, in the same original fashion
- They (less intelligent men) cannot imagine how a person like Krsna could be the origin of everything. Such persons are described as moghasah, baffled in their hopes
- This human form of body is especially meant for creating a favorable situation so that when we pass through this body or we leave this body and we accept another body, we'll get exact a body like Krsna
- This is our disease. We want to imitate Krsna. We want to become Krsna. We want to enjoy like Krsna. This is going on. So so long we have got this propensity, we are sinful. This is the substance
- To be a good king is not necessarily the qualification for being Lord Rama, but to be a great personality like Krsna is the qualification for being the Personality of Godhead
- To be released from these miserable conditions, one has to become Krsna conscious and take lessons from an exalted personality like Jada Bharata, Lord Krsna and Kapiladeva. That is the only way to solve the problems of material life
- To love the Supreme Personality of Godhead more, we want a form of the Lord like Krsna or Rama. We can engage in loving transactions with Krsna especially
- To remain as molecular part of the Brahman rays or spiritual rays, that is impersonal. And to have a spiritual form just like Krsna and Visnu, that is another spiritual perfection. That is Vaisnava philosophy
- We have never seen any one person who is unlimitedly and simultaneously wealthy, powerful, famous, beautiful, wise and unattached, like Krsna, in the history of humanity
- We have to fight with all these so-called leaders, scientists, and philosophers, just like Krsna came to kill all the demons because the whole world is full of demons
- We must follow the instructions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and then, like Krsna, who is never entangled by His material activities of creation, maintenance and annihilation, we will have nothing for which to lament - navasidanti ye 'nu tam
- While playing like a small child with His (Krsna's) associates, the Lord killed many demons, including Aghasura, Bakasura, Pralambasura and Gardabhasura. Although He appeared at Vrndavana just as a boy, He was actually like the covered flames of a fire