layout | layouts
Pages in category "Layout"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- I fully approve of your idea to prepare every available manuscript up to the stage of printing, even if they remain in the layout stage for a while
- I have received the enclosed copies of BTG and they are very nice. The layout made by you and the others are completely satisfactory. Thank you very much. I have again begun speaking on the tapes and very soon you will get transcribed copies
- I have seen the layout proposal for the first pages of our new edition of Bhagavad-gita As It Is and it is fully approved by me
- I would like to know who has done the advertising layout for the ad on page 98 and 99 of the brochure entitled, Association for Asian Studies, San Francisco, March 24-25, 1975
- If we remain very sincere and pure in following the line laid down by the previous great acaryas, this Krishna Consciousness Movement will undoubtedly be accepted throughout the world as the only religion
- The back cover pictures "1510-1970" has impressed me very much. I do now know who is making these layouts, but the things are being done nicely. Except for the face of the type everything else is done perfectly
- The conditioned soul is always engaged in laying out plans for happiness within the material world, even up to the end of the universal limit
- Try to keep up this present standard and think of new ways to make it always fresh and attractive. Krsna is all attractive and evergreen, and you must use your talent to layout the magazine so that Krsna appears in print as He is