Category:Krsna and Varuna
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna and Varuna"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- If Krsna orders Varuna that "You make a heavy cyclone in this quarter," hundreds and thousands of demons will be killed within a second. So this is not the purpose, for... He does not come for killing
- In order to be freed from the wrath of Varunadeva, as well as to fulfill the desired end of their (the gopis') vows and ultimately to please their worshipable Lord, Krsna, they immediately abided by His order
- The demigod Varuna received Lord Krsna and Balarama with great respect and said, "My dear Lord, actually at this very moment, because of Your presence, my life as the demigod Varuna has become successful"
- The doorkeeper said, My dear Indra, please desist from reading your prayers. This is creating a disturbance. Please wait silently. My dear Varuna, please go away. & my dear demigods, do not waste your time uselessly. Krsna is very busy; He cannot see You
- There are many powerful demigods, such as Brahma, Siva, Indra, Candra & Varuna, but Krsna is the Lord of all these gods, whereas Rukmi was not only an ordinary human being but in fact the lowest of all because he had no understanding of Krsna
- They (Krsna and Balarama) went to the abode of Varuna, for They were pledged to give protection to the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who were all unalloyed devotees of the Lord
- Thus Nanda Maharaja did not accept the fact that Varuna worshiped Krsna because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead; rather he took it that because Krsna was such a wonderful child He was respected even by Varuna
- Varuna said, "At this moment, as I look at You, (Krsna) my life is made completely successful because by seeing You I no longer have to accept a material body"
- Varuna said, "I beg Your (Krsna's) pardon for the offense of my servant. I think that it was Your plan to show me Your mercy by Your personal presence here"
- Varuna said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Govinda, be merciful upon me - here is Your father. You can take him back immediately." In this way Lord Krsna, the SP of Godhead, rescued His father and presented him before his friends, bringing them great jubilation
- Varuna said, "O Lord, Supreme Personality of Godhead, Supreme Brahman and Supersoul of everything, let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You. You (Krsna) are the supreme transcendental personality"
- Varuna said, "There is no possibility of imposing the influence of material nature upon You (Krsna). I am very sorry that my foolish man, by not knowing what to do or what not to do, has mistakenly arrested Your father, Nanda Maharaja"