Category:Krsna and Upananda
Pages in category "Krsna and Upananda"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- All of these personalities (Uddhava, Daruka, Satyaki, Srutadeva, Satrujit, Nanda, Upananda and Bhadra) remain with the Lord as His secretaries, but still they are sometimes engaged in His personal service
- At the meeting of all the inhabitants of Gokula, a cowherd man named Upananda, who was the most mature in age, knowledge & was very experienced according to time, circumstances & country, made this suggestion for the benefit of Rama & Krsna - SB 10.11.22
- In the city of Dvaraka the following devotees are known as Krsna's close associates: Uddhava, Daruka, Satyaki, Srutadeva, Satrujit, Nanda, Upananda and Bhadra. All of these personalities remain with the Lord as His secretaries
- In the meantime, the other inhabitants of Vrndavana, headed by Nanda and Upananda, had already reached Mathura by going through the forest, and they were awaiting the arrival of Krsna and Balarama in a garden
- In this meeting, Upananda, the brother of Nanda Maharaja, was present. He was considered to be learned and experienced, and he was a well-wisher of Krsna and Balarama. He was a leader
- Upananda said, "Just consider Putana and Krsna. It was simply by the grace of Lord Hari that Krsna was saved from the hands of such a great demon"
- Upananda said, "The whirlwind demon took Krsna away into the sky, but by the grace of Lord Hari He was saved, and the demon fell down on a stone slab and died"