Krsna and Jatila
Pages in category "Krsna and Jatila"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Jatila continued, "She is now holding it, but still she wants to tell us that She has no connection with Krsna. This girl's activities have disgraced our whole family!"
- Jatila said: "Krsna, You are standing here, and Radharani, who has just been married to my son, is also standing here. Now I know both of You very well, so why should I not be very anxious to protect my daughter-in-law from Your dancing eyes?"
- Jatila was the mother-in-law of Radharani, and Mukhara was Her great-grandmother. Both of them were talking about Krsna's unnecessary harassment of Radharani when She was walking on the street
- Jatila, the mother of Abhimanyu, immediately believed that Krsna was her own son and thus became very angry at her real son who was coming home. She began to drive away her real son, who was crying, "Mother! Mother! What are you doing?"
- Once, when Radharani was taking off the necklace given to Her by Krsna, Jatila, her mother-in-law, told a friend: "My dear friend, just see the beautiful necklace that Krsna has presented to Radharani"
- One day when Krsna was engaged in stealing butter and yogurt in the house of Jatila, He assured His friends, "My dear friends, I know that this old lady is now sleeping very profoundly because she is breathing very deeply"