Krsna and His Mother - Devaki
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna and His Mother - Devaki"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total.
- After creating this situation by His yogamaya, Krsna, appearing with His elder brother, Balarama, as the most illustrious son in the dynasty of the Satvatas, very submissively and respectfully addressed Vasudeva and Devaki
- After entering the house of His father, He (Krsna) was embraced by the mothers present, and the Lord offered His obeisances unto them by placing His head at their feet. The mothers were headed by Devaki (His real mother)
- After exchanging the boy for the girl, he (Vasudeva) returned to the prison of Kamsa and silently put the girl on the lap of Devaki. He again clamped the shackles on himself so that Kamsa could not recognize that so many things had happened
- After finishing this business, Krsna and Balarama immediately released Their father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, who had been imprisoned by Kamsa
- After hearing Their mother (Devaki) speak in this way, Lord Balarama and Krsna immediately called for the assistance of yogamaya and started for the lower planetary system known as Sutala
- After hearing Their mother speak in this way, Lord Balarama and Krsna immediately called for the assistance of yogamaya and started for the lower planetary system known as Sutala
- After Krsna left the shelter of His real father and mother, He went to the lap of Yasodamayi to play the part of an ordinary cowherd boy in the blessed Vrajabhumi, which is very sanctified because of His childhood pastimes
- After meeting Them (Krsna and Balarama) and embracing Them, all their sufferings were mitigated. After this, Krsna's mother, Devaki, and Balarama's mother, Rohini, both embraced mother Yasoda
- All blessings upon you, O Suta Gosvami. You know for what purpose the Personality of Godhead appeared in the womb of Devaki as the son of Vasudeva
- All the members of the family, namely Krsna's mother, Devaki, His father, Vasudeva, and His chief wife, Rukmini, along with all other friends, relatives and residents of the palace, were very sorry when the citizens returned home without Krsna
- Although Devaki is not on the Vrndavana platform, she is near the Vrndavana platform. On the Vrndavana platform the mother of Krsna is mother Yasoda, and on the Mathura and Dvaraka platform the mother of Krsna is Devaki
- Although Devaki, the mother of Krsna, was the sister of Kamsa, she and her husband Vasudeva were persecuted only because Krsna was to be born of them
- Although Krsna was so pleased with Vasudeva and Devaki that He descended as their son, they could not enjoy Krsna's magnanimous childhood pastimes - SB 10.8.47
- Another example of being stunned took place when Krsna was surrounded by various wrestlers in the sacrificial arena of Kamsa. His mother, Devaki,* then became stunned, and her eyes dried up when she saw Krsna amongst the wrestlers
- As the son of Devaki, He first appeared as Visnu, and because Vasudeva was not in the position of pure affection for Krsna, Vasudeva worshiped his son as Lord Visnu
- At that very moment, Lord Krsna, along with His father and mother, Devaki and Vasudeva, appeared on the scene. Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, could understand everything, yet in that situation He remained silent
- At the request of the mother, He (Krsna) became like a human child and at once left her for another devotee at Gokula, where He was accepted as the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda Mata
- At the time of devastation, the entire cosmos enters Krsna's body. But now this transcendental form has taken birth from my (Devaki) womb. People will not be able to believe this, and I shall become an object of ridicule - SB 10.3.31
- Being husband and wife but always sonless, you (Devaki) were attracted by sexual desires, for by the influence of devamaya, transcendental love, you wanted to have Me (Krsna) as your son - SB 10.3.39
- Being thus elated, he (Vasudeva) could not speak but remained silent. In the meantime, Devaki, the mother of Lord Krsna, sat by the side of her husband
- Both brothers, Lord Krsna and Lord Baladeva, went to Mathura from Vrndavana and killed Their maternal uncle (Kamsa), who had given so much trouble to Their parents, Vasudeva and Devaki
- By thinking of Me (Krsna) constantly with love and affection, you (Devaki and Vasudeva) will achieve the highest perfection: returning home, back to Godhead - SB 10.3.45
- Devaki and Rohini said, "Actually They are not our sons; They belong to you. Nanda Maharaja and you (Yasodadevi) are the real father and mother of Krsna and Balarama"
- Devaki and Rohini said, "As long as They (Krsna and Balarama) were under your (Yasodadevi) care They had not even a pinch of difficulty. Under your protection, They were completely out of the way of all kinds of fear"
- Devaki and Rohini said, "This most affectionate care which you (Yasodadevi) have taken for Them (Krsna and Balarama) is completely befitting your elevated position"
- Devaki and Rohini said, "We shall never forget your kindly behavior toward us. When Krsna and Balarama were born, before They even saw Their real father and mother, They were entrusted to your care"
- Devaki and Rohini said, "You (Yasodadevi) have nicely fed, nourished and loved Them (Krsna and Balarama) and have performed many auspicious religious ceremonies for Their benefit"
- Devaki and Rohini said, "You (Yasodadevi) raised Them (Krsna and Balarama) as your own children, fostering Them as birds take care of their offspring in the nest"
- Devaki and Vasudeva were fully conscious of Krsna's exalted position as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Devaki is on the platform of vatsalya. She wanted to deal with her eternal son, Krsna, in that stage of love, and therefore she wanted the Supreme Personality of Godhead to withdraw His opulent form of Visnu
- Devaki is the real mother of Lord Krsna
- Devaki said, "I understand You (Krsna) to be the supreme master of all mystic yogis. I therefore ask You to fulfill my desire in the same way"
- Devaki said, "In other words, I am asking You (Krsna) to bring back all my sons who were killed by Kamsa; upon Your bringing them back, my heart will be content, and it will be a great pleasure for me just to see them once"
- Devaki said, "My dear Krsna, I know that Maha-Visnu, who is lying in the Causal Ocean of the cosmic manifestation and who is the source of this whole creation, is simply an expansion of Your plenary portion"
- Devaki said, "My Lord, I request You to save me from the cruel hands of Kamsa, the son of Ugrasena. I am praying to Your Lordship to please rescue me from this fearful condition because You are always ready to give protection to Your servitors"
- Devaki said, "Such eternal forms (of Krsna's) are evercognizant and full of bliss; they are situated in transcendental goodness and are always engaged in different pastimes"
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) and Balarama immediately brought him from the custody of Yamaraja, although he had been dead for a very long time"
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) are not limited to a particular form only; all such transcendental, eternal forms are self-sufficient. I can understand that You are the Supreme Lord Visnu"
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) have descended on the earth to minimize the burden of the world by killing such miscreant rulers"
- Devaki said, "You are original because all Your forms as incarnations are outside of this material creation. Your form was existing before this cosmic manifestation was created"
- Devaki said, "Your forms (Krsna) are eternal and all-pervading. They are self-effulgent, changeless and uncontaminated by the material qualities"
- Devaki said, “My dear Lord, Your eternal forms, like Narayana, Lord Rama, Hayasirsa, Varaha, Nrsimha, Vamana, Baladeva and millions of similar incarnations emanating from Visnu, are described in the Vedic literature as original"
- Devaki was very much afraid of her brother Kamsa because he had already killed so many of her children. So she was very anxious about Krsna
- Devaki, "I have heard that when You (Krsna) wanted to reward Your teacher, Sandipani Muni, and he asked You to bring back his dead son"
- Devaki, although safe because she had already given birth to her own son, Krsna, was anxious to save the daughter of someone else. This was natural for her
- Devaki, the mother of Krsna and sister of King Kamsa, was put into prison along with her husband, Vasudeva, because the envious King was afraid of being killed by Devaki's eighth son (Krsna)
- He (Garga Muni) carefully did not disclose the fact that Balarama had also appeared in the womb of Devaki and was subsequently transferred to the womb of Rohini. Krsna and Balarama are real brothers, being originally sons of Devaki
- He (Kamsa) patiently waited for the delivery of the child, expecting to kill Him (Krsna), as he had done previously with the other babies of Devaki
- He (Krsna was born of Devaki but according to His original plan He went to Vrndavana and after eleven years) would return to kill Kamsa. Because Kamsa did not know this, he believed Yogamaya's statement that Krsna was born elsewhere, not of Devaki
- I (Devaki) am still afraid because as soon as Kamsa understands that You (Krsna) have appeared, he might harm You. So I request that for the time being You become invisible to our material eyes
- In order to protect the divine baby from Devaki's brother, Kamsa, Vasudeva delivered Krsna to Nanda and mother Yasoda in Vrndavana, and it was there that He exhibited His childhood pastimes
- In pursuance of this Vedic principle, Lord Krsna and Balarama used to offer Their obeisances to Their parents, Vasudeva and Devaki
- In the next millennium (Dvapara-yuga), I (Krsna) again appeared from the two of you (Devaki and Vasudeva), who appeared as My mother, Aditi, & My father, Kasyapa. I was known as Upendra, & because of being a dwarf, I was also known as Vamana - SB 10.3.42
- In the Rama incarnation He remained a king's son from His very childhood, but in the incarnation of Krsna, although He was the son of a king, He at once left the shelter of His real father & mother (King Vasudeva & Queen Devaki) just after His appearance
- In the Visnu Purana it is stated that in order to pacify Devaki, all the demigods, along with their wives, used to visit her to encourage her not to be afraid that her son would be killed by Kamsa
- In their (Vasudeva and Devaki) presence, by His (Krsna's) internal energy, He then transformed Himself into a small human child. (In other words, He transformed Himself into His original form: krsnas tu bhagavan svayam (SB 1.3.28)) - SB 10.3.46
- It appears that Vasudeva, the father of Lord Krsna, had completely separate residential quarters where he lived with his eighteen wives, out of whom Srimati Devaki is the real mother of Lord Krsna
- It is said, "My Lord Janardana (Krsna), please let us know the date when Your mother Devaki devi gave birth to You. If You kindly inform us about this, then we shall observe a great celebration on this date"
- It is surprising that Vasudeva and Devaki did not enjoy the transcendental bliss of Krsna’s childhood pastimes, although Krsna was their real son
- It is to be noted that because Vasudeva and Devaki would be separated from Krsna when He was carried to Gokula, the residence of Nanda Maharaja, the Lord personally instructed them that they should always think of Him as their son and as the SPG
- It is understood that Krsna had been transferred from the mind of Vasudeva to the mind of Devaki, and from there to her womb. Thus all the demigods worshiped Devaki, the mother of Krsna
- Kamsa and his brothers were all Krsna's maternal uncles, brothers of Krsna's mother, Devaki. When Krsna killed Kamsa He killed His maternal uncle, which is against the regulations of Vedic injunctions
- Krsna actually took birth from the womb of Devaki, but just after His birth He was transferred to the home of mother Yasoda. Devaki could not even have Krsna suck her breast
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "Please rest assured that We shall come back to Vrndavana just after giving some satisfaction to Our real father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, and Our grandfather and other family members"
- Krsna and Balarama fell at Their parents' feet and offered them prayers. Vasudeva and Devaki had suffered so much trouble from Kamsa because Krsna was their son
- Krsna and Balarama said, "Dear father and mother, although We were born of Vasudeva and Devaki, you have been Our real father and mother, because from Our very birth and childhood you raised Us with great affection and love"
- Krsna comes to become the son of Devaki to glorify Devaki. Krsna becomes the son of Yasoda to glorify His devotee, Yasoda
- Krsna is eternal, and His selection of a father and mother from among His devotees takes place eternally. Previously also, Devaki had been the Lord's mother and Vasudeva the Lord's father, and they were named Prsni and Sutapa
- Krsna is taking birth as the son of Devaki or Mother Yasoda, but He's not taking birth exactly like us. That is described in the Srimad-Bhagavatam. When Krsna appeared, He did not come out or did not come out from the womb of Devaki
- Krsna said, "I have decided to take them with Me to pacify My mother, Devaki. After seeing My mother, all six of these conditioned souls will be liberated, and thus in great pleasure they will be transferred to their original planet"
- Krsna said, "My dear King of the demons (Bali), mother Devaki is very anxious to see these six dead sons again, and she is very much aggrieved on account of their early death at the hand of Kamsa"
- Krsna said, "The sons of Hiranyakasipu were thereafter put into the womb of mother Devaki, and as soon as they took their birth Kamsa killed them one after another"
- Krsna was sitting with mother Yasoda and His other mothers, Devaki and Rohini, but when the mothers engaged in talking, He took the opportunity and went to a secluded place to meet the gopis
- Krsna's name is Vasudeva because He appeared as the son of Vasudeva; His name is Devaki-nandana because He accepted Devaki as His mother; His name is Yasoda-nandana because He awarded His childhood pastimes to Yasoda at Vrndavana
- Krsna, after His appearance, was immediately transferred to another's house. Balarama was also transferred, from Devaki's womb to Rohini's womb
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, thus entered the body of Devaki from the body of Vasudeva without being subject to any of the conditions of an ordinary living entity
- Krsna, who was within her womb, was to appear not only to diminish the burden of the world but specifically to protect the interests of the Yadu dynasty, and certainly to protect Devaki and Vasudeva
- Kuntidevi was shown far more favor because Lord Krsna did not save the other children of Devaki, whereas He saved the children of Kuntidevi
- Kuntidevi's eyes became wet, and, in great love, she feelingly embraced Lord Krsna. She then inquired from Him about the well-being of her paternal family members - her brother Vasudeva, his wife and other members of the family
- Let me (Kunti) therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto the Lord, who has become the son of Vasudeva, the pleasure of Devaki, the boy of Nanda and the other cowherd men of Vrndavana, and the enlivener of the cows and the senses
- List of personalities who enjoy parental affection toward Krsna 5) Devaki, the wife of Vasudeva, 6) the other fifteen wives of Vasudeva, 7) Kunti, the mother of Arjuna, 8) Vasudeva, the real father of Krsna, and 9) Sandipani Muni, Krsna's teacher
- Maharaja Pariksit knew this (that Nanda and Yasoda, as well as Vasudeva & Devaki are not ordinary living beings), but he was curious to know from Sukadeva Gosvami whether it is possible for an ordinary human being to come to this stage by sadhana-siddhi
- My (Krsna's) dear father and mother (Vasudeva and Devaki), you endured rain, wind, strong sun, scorching heat and severe cold, suffering all sorts of inconvenience according to different seasons - SB 10.3.34-35
- My Lord, because You (Krsna) dispel all the fear of Your devotees, I request You to save us (Devaki and Vasudeva) and give us protection from the terrible fear of Kamsa - SB 10.3.28
- O Hrsikesa, master of the senses and Lord of lords, You (Krsna) have released Your mother, Devaki, who was long imprisoned and distressed by the envious King Kamsa, and me and my children from a series of constant dangers
- O my (Vasudeva) Lord (Krsna), Lord of the demigods, after hearing the prophecy that You would take birth in our (Vasudeva's and Devaki's) home and kill him, this uncivilized Kamsa killed so many of Your elder brothers - SB 10.3.22
- O supremely chaste mother, I (Krsna), the same personality, have now appeared of you both (Devaki and Vasudeva) as your son for the third time. Take My words as the truth - SB 10.3.43
- On hearing this, Lord Krsna, the son of Devaki, became very angry at the washerman, and striking him with the upper portion of His hand, He separated the man’s head from his body. The washerman fell down dead on the ground
- One after another, all the members of the family - Devaki, Vasudeva, Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Balarama, Rukmini and all the women of the family - embraced Pradyumna and his wife, Mayavati
- Others say that since both Vasudeva and Devaki prayed for You (Krsna), You have taken Your birth as their son. Undoubtedly You are unborn, yet You take Your birth for their welfare and to kill those who are envious of the demigods
- Out of compassion for her dead sons, Devaki appealed to Lord Krsna and Balarama thus: "My dear Balarama, Your very name suggests that You give all pleasure and all strength to everyone"
- She (Devaki) could adjust the events only by thinking that Lord Krsna can perform anything wonderful in His pastimes because His potencies are all inconceivable
- Since I (Krsna) found no one else as highly elevated as you (Devaki, then Prsni) in simplicity and other qualities of good character, I appeared in this world as Prsnigarbha, or one who is celebrated as having taken birth from Prsni - SB 10.3.41
- Since I am the best of all bestowers of benediction, I appeared in this same form as Krsna to ask you (Devaki and Vasudeva) to take from Me the benediction you desired. You then expressed your desire to have a son exactly like Me - SB 10.3.37-38
- Since You (Krsna) are the most beloved son of Your father, Vasudeva, Your mother, Devaki, has sent me to inform You of the unfortunate news that Salva has arrested Your father and taken him away by force, just as a butcher mercilessly takes away an animal
- Sri Devaki said: My dear Lord, there are different Vedas, some of which describe You (Krsna) as unperceivable through words and the mind. Yet You are the origin of the entire cosmic manifestation - SB 10.3.24
- Srila Jiva Gosvami says that the other forms were partial expansions of the Lord's original form, but because of the intense love developed by Prsni and Sutapa, the Lord appeared from Devaki and Vasudeva in His full opulence as Sri Krsna
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura discusses that Krsna appeared simultaneously as the son of Devaki and as the son of Yasoda, along with the spiritual energy Yogamaya
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: After instructing His father and mother (Vasudeva and Devaki), the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, remained silent - SB 10.3.46
- Sutapa & his wife Prsni, inaugurated their devotional activities on the basis of full knowledge. Gradually they developed love for the SPG, & when this love was mature, God appeared as Visnu, although Devaki then requested Him to assume the form of Krsna
- That (Krsna's instruction to always think of Him as their son and as the SPG) would keep them (Vasudeva and Devaki) in touch with Him. After eleven years, the Lord would return to Mathura to be their son, and therefore there was no question of separation
- The babies therefore began to offer their obeisances unto Lord Krsna, Balarama, their father Vasudeva and their mother Devaki
- The babies who sucked the breasts of Devakiji, which had touched the body of Lord Krsna, immediately became self-realized persons
- The childhood pastimes of Krsna are glorified even today by many sages and saintly persons, but Vasudeva & Devaki could not enjoy such childhood pastimes personally. The reason for this was explained by Sukadeva Gosvami to Maharaja Pariksit as follows
- The demigods encouraged Devaki not to fear Kamsa, but to think of the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), who was already within her womb
- The first time I was known as Prsnigarbha, born of Prsni and Sutapa, in the next birth I was Upendra, born of Aditi and Kasyapa, and now for the third time I am born as Krsna from you, Devaki and Vasudeva
- The Lord (Krsna) is known as Devaki-nandana and Yasoda-nandana because He accepted the role of son for mother Devaki and mother Yasoda, and He is known as Gopala because He enjoyed the sport of maintaining the cows and calves
- The Lord told Devaki - This time I have appeared in My original form as Sri Krsna
- The milk from the breasts of Devaki was transcendental nectar because the same milk had been sucked by Lord Krsna
- The only difference (between Devaki and Yasoda) is that Devaki was able to understand that the SP of Godhead had been born to her and had now changed into Krsna, whereas Yasoda was not able to understand what kind of child had been born to her
- The parents of Krsna and Balarama, namely Nanda Maharaja, Yasoda, Vasudeva and Devaki, were also very anxious because they did not know the unlimited strength of their children
- The purport of this expression by Vasudeva is this: although he had eight sons born in the womb of Devaki, unfortunately they were all gone. He could not even keep his one son Krsna with him
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead replied (Krsna): My dear mother (Devaki), best of the chaste, in your previous birth, in the Svayambhuva millennium, you were known as Prsni, and Vasudeva, who was the most pious Prajapati, was named Sutapa - SB 10.3.32
- The vaibhava-prakasa form was also displayed when Krsna appeared before His mother Devaki in the four-handed form of Narayana, just when He entered the world. Then at the request of His parents He transformed Himself into a two-handed form
- The Vrsnis and Yadus and the father and mother of Krsna in Vrndavana all have familial relationships with Krsna; Krsna's foster father and mother in Vrndavana, however, are more exalted than Vasudeva and Devaki
- The word anuja, meaning "the younger sister," is significant. When Visnu, or Krsna, took birth from Devaki, He must have simultaneously taken birth from Yasoda also. Otherwise how could Yogamaya have been anuja, the Lord's younger sister
- These sparks (the living entities) can be covered by the influence of maya, but the original fire, Krsna, cannot. Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, even from the beginning of His appearance in the house of Vasudeva and Devaki
- They (Vasudeva and Devaki) were amazed and could not speak or answer the words of Krsna but simply embraced Him and Balarama in great affection and remained silent, shedding incessant tears
- This (Kuntidevi was shown far more favor) was done because Devaki's husband, Vasudeva, was living, whereas Kuntidevi was a widow, and there was none to help her except Krsna
- Vasudeva admitted that Krsna and Balarama were actually the sons of mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja. Vasudeva and Devaki were only Their official father and mother. Their actual father and mother were Nanda and Yasoda
- Vasudeva and Devaki did not obtain the SP of Godhead as their son very easily, nor does the Supreme Godhead accept merely anyone as His father and mother. Here (in SB 10.3.34-35) we can see how Vasudeva and Devaki obtained Krsna as their eternal son
- Vasudeva and Devaki were full of anxieties for Krsna's and Balarama's protection, but they could not enjoy Their childhood pastimes
- Vasudeva and Devaki were Krsna's real father and mother. Nobody is real father and mother of Krsna, because Krsna is the original father of everyone. But when Krsna comes here, advents, He accepts some devotees as His father, as His mother
- Vasudeva and Devaki, the so-called father and mother of Lord Krsna, underwent penances to get Vasudeva as their son
- Vasudeva and Devaki, who happened to be the real parents of Krsna and Balarama, wanted to keep Them now because of the death of Kamsa. While Kamsa was alive, Krsna and Balarama were kept under the protection of Nanda Maharaja in Vrndavana
- Vasudeva: Son of King Surasena, husband of Devaki and father of Lord Sri Krsna. He is the brother of Kunti and father of Subhadra
- Visnu said: I gave you the benediction that I would take birth as your son three times. First, I was known as Prsnigarbha, born of Prsni & Sutapa, next birth I was Upendra, born of Aditi & Kasyapa, and now I am born as Krsna from you, Devaki & Vasudeva
- When Devaki and Vasudeva understood that their two sons Krsna and Balarama, who had paid obeisances to them, were the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they became fearful and did not embrace Them
- When Devaki became pregnant for the seventh time, a plenary expansion of Krsna known as Ananta appeared within her womb
- When Devaki, the mother of Krsna, saw her son very jubilant in the presence of the wrestlers in Kamsa's arena, two kinds of tears were simultaneously gliding down her cheeks: sometimes her tears were warm, and sometimes they were cold
- When Krsna appears, everyone is freed from fear of death, yet Devaki felt - We (Devaki and Vasudeva) are still afraid of Kamsa, although You have appeared as our son
- When Krsna arrived at Kuruksetra in pilgrimage, all the people assembled there began to say that Krsna the son of Devaki had arrived
- When Krsna offered prayers at the lotus feet of His mother and father, Vasudeva and Devaki, they both felt awe, reverence and fear due to knowledge of His opulences
- When Lord Krsna saw Vasudeva and Devaki standing in a reverential attitude, He immediately expanded His influence of yogamaya so that they could treat Him and Balarama as children
- When the Lord mentioned the birth of Prsnigarbha, He did not say tenaiva vapusa, but He assured Devaki that in the third birth the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna had appeared, not His partial expansion
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead was speaking as an innocent boy in very sweet words, Vasudeva and Devaki became captivated by parental affection and embraced Him with great pleasure
- While mother Yasoda was thinking in this high philosophical way, Lord Krsna again expanded His internal energy just to bewilder her with maternal affection. Immediately mother Yasoda forgot all philosophical speculation & accepted Krsna as her own child
- Yasoda pleased her son Krsna without understanding His Godhood (but when Krsna appeared as the son of Devaki and Vasudeva, Vasudeva worshiped his son as Lord Visnu). This is the difference between Krsna as the son of Yasoda and as the son of Devaki
- Yasoda was such an advanced devotee that she never regarded Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but simply loved Him as her own child. Devaki, however, knew from the very beginning that although Krsna was her son, He was the SP of Godhead
- You (Devaki and Vasudeva) spent twelve thousand celestial years performing difficult activities of tapasya in consciousness of Me (Krsna consciousness) - SB 10.3.36