Category:Krsna and Bali Maharaja
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna and Bali Maharaja"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- After hearing Lord Siva's prayer, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear Lord Siva, I accept your statements, and I also accept your desire for Banasura. I know that this Banasura is the son of Bali Maharaja, and as such I cannot kill him, for that is My promise"
- After thus informing the King of the demons, Krsna stopped speaking, and Bali Maharaja understood the Lord's purpose
- Bali Maharaja has become famous simply by washing Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, and he enjoyed all material opulences and later on was elevated to the highest position of liberation
- Bali Maharaja said, "I will give you what you want." "I simply want whatever land I can cover in three steps,'? the boy (Krsna) said
- Bali Maharaja, saw that Lord Balarama and Krsna had come to his planet, he immediately merged in an ocean of happiness
- He (Jarasandha) thought, "Under the circumstances, I am prepared to give them (Krsna, Arjuna and Bhima) anything. Even if they ask for my body, I shall not hesitate to offer it to them." In this regard, he began to think of Bali Maharaja
- He (Krsna) then asked Bali Maharaja where he was going to take his third step, and Bali Maharaja, understanding that the Supreme Lord was showing him His favor, replied: My dear Lord, I have now lost everything
- He delivered his kingdom, his everything, at last his body, and Krsna became purchased by him. And since then, Bali Maharaja is one of the twelve authorities
- I (Bali Maharaja) have no other property, but I do have my head. Would You so kindly step there?" Lord Sri Krsna was then very much pleased with Bali Maharaja, and He asked, - What would you like from Me
- I never expected anything from You, - Bali Maharaja said. "But I understand that You wanted something from me, and now I have offered You everything." "Yes," the Lord said
- In His incarnation as Vamanadeva, He (Krsna) plundered Bali Maharaja and took all his possessions, cheating him on the pretext of accepting worship from him
- Krsna Himself, after seeing Bali Maharaja, told Uddhava, "My dear friend, how can I express the glorious characteristics of Bali Maharaja, the son of Virocana"
- Krsna is not in want of money, for He is the original proprietor of everything (Isavasyam idam sarvam (ISO 1)). But still He asks us for charity. For example, Krsna, in the guise of Vamana, a dwarf brahmana, went to beg from Bali Maharaja
- The denizens of the heavenly planets appealed to the Supreme Lord to save them, for they had been conquered by the demonic king, Bali Maharaja
- The Lord said, "but from My side I have something for you. I shall remain always as an order carrier servant in your court." In this way the Lord became Bali Maharaja's doorman, and that was his return
- There is no limit to Sri Krsna's remuneration. In this connection there is the story of Bali Maharaja, a very powerful king who conquered a number of planets
- Vajrangaji (Hanuman) attained perfection by rendering service to Lord Ramacandra, and Arjuna attained perfection simply by being Krsna's friend. Bali Maharaja attained perfection by dedicating everything to the lotus feet of Krsna
- Vamanadeva caught Bali Maharaja exactly as one catches a crow. My dear bumblebee, it is not very good to make friends with such a person