Pages in category "Krsna Still"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Although I (Lord Krsna) am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Lord Sri Krsna, although acting as the cousin, brother, friend, well-wisher, counselor, messenger, benefactor, etc., of the Pandavas, was still the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Advaitam acyutam anadim ananta-rupam, adyam purana-purusam nava-yauvanam ca (BS 5.33). Although He (Krsna) is the supreme source of everyone, He is still always a fresh youth
- After Lord Sri Krsna had been offended by Brahma, Brahma prayed to Him to be excused. But in spite of his offering nice prayers to Krsna, Brahma could not understand whether Krsna was satisfied or still dissatisfied
- Akrura tells Krsna: Who can surrender to anyone other than Yourself? Who is as dear, truthful, friendly and grateful as You? You are so perfect and complete that even though You give Yourself to Your devotee, You are still full and perfect
- Although He (Krsna) appears in the same transcendental body and is Lord of the universe, it still appears that He takes His birth like an ordinary living entity. BG 1972 purports
- Although He has no obligatory duty, still He does everything so that others may follow. That is the way of factual teaching; one must act properly himself and teach the same to others, otherwise no one will accept one's blind teaching
- Although He is the supreme cause, the cause of all causes, He is still parama, transcendental, and His form is sac-cid-ananda, eternal, spiritual bliss. Krsna is the shelter of everything, and this is the verdict of all scripture
- Although His body does not deteriorate like a material body, it still appears that Lord Krsna grows from childhood to boyhood and from boyhood to youth. But astonishingly enough He never ages beyond youth
- Although I am (Krsna) unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, by My internal energy I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form. BG 4.6 - 1972
- Although I cheated him in My incarnation as Vamana, taking away his dominions throughout the universe, and although I still criticized him for not fulfilling his promise, I have just now seen him in his kingdom, and he feelingly expressed his love for Me
- Although in the spiritual kingdom, the abode of Krsna, everything is wonderfully opulent, still when Krsna was in Dvaraka His charity exceeded the opulences of Goloka Vrndavana
- Although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus has no desire that needs to be fulfilled (because He is always full with six opulences), He still wanted to enjoy the company of the gopis in the rasa dance
- Although Krsna was in the midst of hundreds of thousands of gopis during the rasa dance, He still kept Himself in one of His transcendental forms by the side of Srimati Radharani
- Although Lord Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and the beneficiary of all kinds of sacrificial ceremonies, He still used to eat with His cowherd boyfriends. This is because at that time He accepted the pastimes of an ordinary boy
- Although none of you have yet been here in Vrndavana, still, Krsna has given you the spiritual vision and you are seeing Vrndavana actually, the paintings are so nice. Just see how the cows are looking at Krsna
- And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities, and although I am everywhere, still My Self is the very source of creation. BG 9.5 - 1972
- As clearly said in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.4), bhinna prakrtir astadha: the material elements are separated energies of the Supreme Lord. If He transforms Himself into the arca-murti, the worshipable Deity, which we see as stone or wood, He is still Krsna
- As the Lord (Krsna) says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.6): "Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form"
- As the Supreme, He (Krsna) can enter into the atom & into the heart of the smallest and control him as the Supersoul. Although so small, He is still all-pervading and is maintaining everything. By Him all these planetary systems are sustained. BG 1972 p
- Even if He appears to have accepted a material body, He is still not subjected to any material condition. Krsna has therefore appeared and defeated all imperfect conclusions about the appearance and disappearance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Even though Lord Krsna, the abode of all mellows, had previously in this way chewed the essence of the mellows of love, still He was unable to fulfill three desires, although He made efforts to taste them
- Even though you are able to go in high speed, and for so many years, still Krsna remains avacintya-tattva. Nobody can find out where is Krsna's abode, Goloka Vrndavana
- Even while speaking to them, Krsna was still smiling, and in this way He stood valiantly upon the wrestling dais
- Everything rests on the potency of Lord Sri Krsna, and still the Lord is different from and transcendental to all such identities. In the Vedic Purusa-sukta of the Rg mantra, this is also confirmed
- He (Arjuna) could realize that Lord Krsna, his friend, was still present before him by His transcendental presence in different nondual energies
- He (Arjuna) could realize that the Lord was still present before him by His instruction, by His form, by His pastimes, by His qualities and everything else related to Him
- He (Krsna) still further manifests Himself as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, and that Visnu enters into everything-even into the minute atom. This fact is explained here (in BG 9.8). He enters into everything. BG 1972 purports
- He (Lord Krsna) is present always in His eternal abode Goloka Vrndavana, and still He is present in everyone's heart and even within every invisible atom
- Hearing the attractive pastimes of Lord Krsna's different incarnations is a chance for liberation for the conditioned soul, and the most fascinating and pleasing activities of Lord Krsna Himself are still more attractive
- How wonderful it is that I have never seen such a beautiful form! Although it is My own form, still, like Radharani, I am trying to embrace this form and enjoy celestial bliss
- I (Brahma) worship the SPG, Govinda (Krsna), who is the original person-absolute, infallible, without beginning, although expanded into unlimited forms, still the same original, the oldest, & the person always appearing as a fresh youth. BG 1972 purports
- I went to Mauritius, South Africa and again Mauritius where I met with a major motor accident in my car. All my men got slightly injured and they were saved by Krsna. The accident was very disastrous, but still Krsna saved
- I worship the Supreme Personality of God, Govinda (Krsna), who is the original person - absolute, infallible, without beginning, although expanded into unlimited forms, still the same original, the oldest, and the person always appearing as a fresh youth
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that He (Krsna) is present everywhere in His impersonal feature. Everything exists in Him, but still He is not personally present everywhere
- In the Brahma-samhita also it is said that although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere, even within the atoms
- In the Gita the Lord says that although He is aja (unborn), He still appears. These are the facts that we should understand from the Gita. BG 1972 purports
- In the meantime, the bee, flying hither and thither, appeared before Her again. She (Radharani) thought, "Krsna is still kind to Me. In spite of the messenger's carrying disruptive messages, He is so kind that He has again sent the bee to take Me to Him"
- In the same way, when Krsna was first counted among the incarnations, specific knowledge about Him was still unknown
- It appears that formerly Dvaraka was also part of the kingdom of Mathura. In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that Krsna constructed the fort in the midst of the sea. Remnants of the fort Krsna constructed still exist in the Bay of Dvaraka
- It is said, kali-kale nama-rupe krsna-avatara: Krsna descends in this Kali-yuga in the form of His holy name - Hare Krsna, Hare Rama. If we chant offenselessly, Rama and Krsna are still present in this age
- It is very astonishing that while being separated from your dear son Krsna, you are still living within Vrndavana as a hard-hearted father
- King Nrga said, "Nothing can be hidden from Your (Krsna's) eternal cognizance. Still, You have ordered me to explain my history, and I shall therefore narrate the full story"
- Krsna is compared to the moon, born in the ocean of the womb of Devaki. When He returns in the evening, it appears that He is fatigued, but He still tries to gladden the inhabitants of Vrndavana by His auspicious presence
- Krsna may do anything supposedly abominable in material life, yet still He is attractive. Therefore His name is Krsna, meaning "all-attractive." This is the platform on which transcendental loving affairs and service are exchanged
- Krsna said, "I can understand that I have been ungrateful to you, but still I know that you (gopis) are faithful to Me. May I inquire if you have been thinking of Us, although We had to leave you behind"
- Krsna said, "Still, I want to hear from you (King Nrga) how you were put into this position. If you think that you can disclose this secret, then please tell us your identity"
- Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita(4.6): Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Krsna told Yasoda, "Let even the Kesi demon come before Me; My arms will still be adequate for victory. So please don't be perturbed"
- Krsna was doing everything; still he was to fight. He was inducing, "You must fight." Neither Arjuna said, "Krsna, You are so, my friend. Better You do it. I sit down. Let me smoke ganja." No. Arjuna also did not say. This is not Krsna consciousness
- Krsna's reputation is still expanding. We are spreading the glories of Krsna by pushing forward this Krsna consciousness movement
- Lalitagopi addressed Srimati Radharani, "My dear friend, my inner desires have been polluted. Therefore I shall go to the place of Yamaraja. But I am sorry to see that Krsna has still not given up His smiling over cheating You"
- Lord Sri Krsna, although in the form of a human being by His own potency, is still the Supreme Lord with full potency as the supreme controller
- Sisupala was always in the habit of insulting Krsna. Still, Krsna was so kind that He gave Sisupala the salvation of merging into His existence
- So that was the position of the Pandavas; although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the greatest among all greats, still He remained with those royal brothers, being attracted by their devotion, by their friendship and by their love
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states that although Lord Krsna is the reservoir of unlimited pleasure and the greatest leader of all, He is still dependent upon His devotees in three ways
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit:, "My dear King, although Lord Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and the beneficiary of all kinds of sacrificial ceremonies, He still used to eat with His cowherd boy friends"
- That is due to the specific attraction of a particular devotee. There are many, many forms of the Lord, but Krsna is still the original form
- The brahmana knew Krsna to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and still he accepted the respectful service of the Lord on the grounds of Vedic social convention
- The Earth personified continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna). Personally You are unborn; still, You are the father of the whole cosmic manifestation. You are the reservoir and shelter of all kinds of energies"
- The Lord (Krsna) says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.6) Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- The Supreme Lord, the Absolute Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, although equal to everyone, is still more inclined to His unflinching devotee who is completely surrendered and knows no one else as his protector and master
- The Vedas say that He (Krsna) is so complete that even though the whole complete identity emanates from Him, He still remains the same complete whole
- Thus Lord Krsna, still carrying the lump of yogurt-and-rice preparation in His left hand, immediately started to search out the calves in the caves and bushes. He searched in the mountain holes and in the forests, but nowhere could He find them
- Uddhava describes Krsna's qualities, "He is the proprietor of millions of universes, but still He begged a little land from the ocean"
- Undoubtedly Sri Krsna is the greatest personality in those days and still now also. Still, in all, not only in India, in all parts of the world, Sri Krsna is accepted as the greatest leader of philosophical presentation of this Bhagavad-gita