Category:Krsna Relieves Distress
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna Relieves Distress"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Being forbidden to offer sacrifices, the brahmanas had been very much distressed in mind, intelligence and activities, but just on the point of Krsna's appearance, automatically their minds became full of joy
- Being forbidden to offer sacrifices, the brahmanas were very distressed in mind, intelligence & activities. But just on the point of Krsna's appearance, automatically their minds became full of joy
- The gopis continued, "Whoever worships Your (Krsna) lotus feet, You without a doubt always bestow Your benedictions. So kindly be pleased with us and keep Your lotus feet on our breasts and thus relieve our present distresses"
- The Lord is the vanquisher of the distresses of one who is surrendered unto Him. Thus He who desired to destroy His family told me previously to go to Badarikasrama
- Then in the end when he (Maharaja Dhruva) was completely purified he declined to accept any material benediction from the Lord. Similarly, Gajendra was also distressed and prayed to Krsna for protection, after which he became a pure devotee
- Within themselves they (the wives of the brahmanas) began to embrace Krsna to their hearts' content, and the distress of separation was mitigated immediately
- Women of Mathura have now achieved the opportunity of being embraced by Him (Krsna). They are His beloveds & therefore He has relieved the burning in their breasts. If you (bumblebee) go there & sing your songs to those women, they will be very pleased