Pages in category "Krsna Nevertheless"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Although Krsna is situated in His own abode, where He enjoys His transcendental pastimes with the cowherd boys and gopis, He is nevertheless present everywhere, even within the atoms of this universe. This is the verdict of the Vedic literature
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead may be seen, glorified or remembered with an attitude of envy, He nevertheless awards the most confidential liberation, which is rarely achieved by the demigods and demons
- He (Krsna) nevertheless exhibited much attachment for His pure devotees on the earth, as well as for the demigods who engage in His service in the heavenly planets as powerful delegated directors in the management of all material activities
- He (Krsna, the Supreme Lord) is spread everywhere (maya tatam idam sarvam jagad avyakta-murtina). Nevertheless, He is not present everywhere in His spiritual form
- Kaviraja Gosvami gives an accurate description of Lord Krsna, the SPG, by stating that although no one is equal to or greater than Him and He is the reservoir of all spiritual pleasure, He nevertheless appears as the son of Maharaja Nanda and Yasodamayi
- Krsna never goes even a step from Vrndavana. Nevertheless, although Krsna is situated in His own abode, Goloka Vrndavana, He is simultaneously all-pervading and is therefore present everywhere