Category:Krsna Consciousness Movement and Criticism
Pages in category "Krsna Consciousness Movement and Criticism"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I am pushing on this Krsna consciousness movement, I am doing so many things which sometimes my Godbrothers out of envy criticize. But I know what is the circumstances how to do it. They do not know it. I know my business
- I have got practical experience that some of the Indian students in this country directly criticize this Krishna Consciousness Movement; so I am very glad that you are giving some serious attention to this Movement
- If people see us working together nicely, they cannot criticize anything against our Krishna consciousness movement
- If you criticize my dress, I criticize your dress, that's all. Then you go on criticizing dress, where is the talk between gentlemen? That is our disease, that we are concerned with the dress, this body, not the person who has the dress
- If you don't do anything and simply remain grhastha, then what is the use of criticizing others? The whole movement is meant for rendering service
- In India the Kalyana magazine has published a nice description of our movement, and they have very much appreciated about my regulative principles. So keep this standard rigidly intact so the Indians may not be able to criticize
- In our KCM it has been very difficult to disassociate ourselves from women in our society, especially in Western countries. We are therefore sometimes criticized, but nonetheless we are trying to give everyone a chance to chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- It is not our business to criticize anyone, but because they (so-called devotees) try to find fault with this (Krsna consciousness) movement, the real truth must be stated
- Since the European and American boys and girls in our Krsna consciousness movement preach together, less intelligent men criticize that they are mingling without restriction
- Sometimes jealous persons criticize the Krsna consciousness movement because it engages equally both boys and girls in distributing love of Godhead
- Sometimes our Krsna consciousness movement is criticized for mingling men and women, but Krsna consciousness is meant for anyone. Whether one is a man or woman does not matter
- Spiritual variegatedness is unknown to the Mayavadi philosophy; therefore all the Mayavadi philosophers and sannyasis criticized Lord Caitanya when He was conducting His sankirtana movement
- There are some foolish critics who say that Europeans and Americans cannot be offered sannyasa, but here (in CC Adi 7.163) we find that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to preach the sankirtana movement all over the universe
- There are some rascals who dare to speak against the mission of Lord Caitanya by criticizing the Krsna consciousness movement for accepting Europeans and Americans as brahmanas and offering them sannyasa
- They say that "Why you criticize others also?" Because we have to vanquish them. Now these people cannot rise. When there is sunrise, there is no use of these glowworms. So this Krsna consciousness movement is Krsna Himself
- Unfortunately, even some so-called Vaisnavas enviously refuse to cooperate with this movement but instead condemn it in so many ways
- Unless my Guru Maharaja had produced me, how this Krsna consciousness movement is going all over the world? And what he has done? Simply criticizing is no use. We want to see practical. Do you understand or not?