This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Completely (1 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Completely"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A krsna-bhakta has no desire for his own personal benefit. He is completely protected by the Supreme
- Although this material world is created complete by You (Krsna), everything depends on Your sanction
- As we have got distinction between the body and the soul, Krsna has no such distinction. Krsna is completely soul. And if we think that Krsna is like us, that is forbidden
- Because Krsna's appearance & disappearance are completely different from that of any ordinary, common living entity, it is evident that He is eternal, blissful knowledge by His internal potency & He is never contaminated by material nature. BG 1972 pur
- By concentrating one's mind upon Krsna, one is able to know the Absolute Truth completely, but not otherwise. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) is not visible to the foolish persons who deride Him. Krsna's body, as confirmed by Brahma-samhita and confirmed by Himself in Bhagavad-gita, is completely spiritual and full of bliss and eternality. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) is the Lord of the three principal potencies, namely cit-sakti, maya-sakti and tatastha-sakti, and He is the complete master of six kinds of fortune - wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- He (Krsna) lived there for eleven years and completed all His fascinating pastimes of childhood, boyhood and adolescence with His elder brother, Lord Baladeva, His first expansion
- He (Lord Krsna) is completely spiritual, and therefore there is no difference between His body and His soul. Similarly, He is not different from His millions of incarnations and plenary expansions
- His (Krsna's) body is completely spiritual and is the source of all spiritual being. Although He is the source of everything, He Himself has no source
- If one practices bhakti-yoga by taking shelter of Vasudeva, Krsna, simply by hearing Vasudeva speak about Himself, one can understand everything about Him. Indeed, one can understand Him completely - samagram
- If, according to the desire of the devotee, the Lord (Krsna) completely destroys the creation, He is so opulent that He will not mind the loss
- In front of Srimati Radharani, Sri Krsna had to hide the two extra arms. He tried His best to keep four arms before Her, but He was completely unable to do so
- In this verse (SB 10.9.20), we find na lebhire, na lebhire, na lebhire. Yet mother Yasoda is in the supermost exalted position, and thus Krsna has become completely subordinate to her
- Krsna has no enemy. Krsna has no friend. He is completely independent. He does not depend on enemy. But He plays like that for the benefit of the so-called friend and so-called enemy
- Krsna is coming, showing His activities. They will say, "It is maya. Krsna is maya." Although Krsna is practically showing them that it is not maya, it is completely spiritual, but their dull brain cannot accommodate that Krsna is Supreme Absolute Truth
- Krsna is the source of transcendental bliss for all living entities and by whom all illusion is completely removed
- Krsna is very kind to His devotees. He is always grateful, and He never forgets the service of a devotee. He is also completely opulent and all-powerful. Why, then, should one take shelter of a demigod and leave Lord Krsna's shelter?
- Krsna, although He is always in Goloka Vrndavana, He has nothing to do. He is simply enjoying in the company of His associates, the gopis and the cowherds boy, His mother, His father. Free, completely free
- On hearing this statement by King Yudhisthira, Lord Krsna replied as follows: "My dear King Yudhisthira, O killer of enemies, O ideal justice personified, I completely support your decision to perform the Rajasuya sacrifice"
- One resident of Vrndavana once told Lord Krsna, "My dear Krsna, O pleasure of Vrndavana! Being afraid of this material existence, we have taken shelter of You, for You can completely protect us! We are well aware of Your greatness
- One should affirm that even if the Lord marries sixteen thousand million wives, He is not completely manifesting His unlimited and inexhaustible potency
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) are situated in the core of everyone's heart, where You remain completely aloof from the touch of the three modes of material nature, and there is no doubt about it"
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) have said that You are penniless, & that is correct, for You distribute Yourself completely to these great souls & devotees. Knowing this fact perfectly well, I rejected even such great personalities as Brahma and Indra"
- Text 38 (of SB 10.12) explains that Aghasura attained a body exactly like that of Visnu, and the verse after that also clearly states that he attained a completely spiritual body like that of Narayana
- The gopis said, "We have come to You (Krsna), leaving everything behind, just to take shelter of Your lotus feet. We know that You are completely independent and can do whatever You like, but we request You, don’t reject us"
- The Supreme Lord Krsna, being completely controlled by the gopis, sang and danced just like a puppet in their hands
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is never complete without His spiritual potencies; therefore unless one takes shelter of the gopis, one cannot enter into the company of Radha and Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1); His form is completely spiritual, full of bliss and knowledge, and it is eternal
- The Vedic system of receiving a guest was completely observed by Lord Krsna Himself to teach all others how to receive a guest at home
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, completely capable of fulfilling the desires of Your devotees. You are the real friend of everyone. In spite of giving Yourself to Your devotees, You are never depleted of Your original potency
- You are the Supreme Soul and the creator of this material world, but You are not connected with this material world. You are completely different from created form and variety