"krsna cannot"|"Krishna cannot"|"Krsna can't be God"|"Krsna can't be"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Cannot"
The following 117 pages are in this category, out of 117 total.
- A pure devotee is completely surrendered to the lotus feet of the Lord, and only by his love does he conquer Krsna, who cannot be conquered by anyone
- After hearing Lord Siva's prayer, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear Lord Siva, I accept your statements, and I also accept your desire for Banasura. I know that this Banasura is the son of Bali Maharaja, and as such I cannot kill him, for that is My promise"
- All these points (of SB 10.9.13-14) considered, Krsna cannot be measured. How then did Yasoda want to measure Him and bind Him? We must conclude that this took place simply on the platform of pure transcendental love. This was the only cause
- Although Krsna assumed the four-armed form of Narayana, He could not attract the serious attention of the gopis in ecstatic love
- Although Krsna cannot be killed, Vasudeva, as the father of Krsna, was trembling because in affection he thought that Kamsa would immediately come and kill his son
- Although situated in everyone's body, He (Krsna) has no bodily conception of life. He is always free from such conceptions, and thus He cannot be affected by anything in relation to the material body of the jiva
- Although Srila Haridasa Thakura tolerated the insult by Gopala Cakravarti, Krsna could not. The Lord immediately punished Gopala Cakravarti by making him suffer from leprosy
- Another word used here is apta-kama. Some may take it for granted that Krsna was very lusty among young girls, but Pariksit Maharaja said that this was not possible. He could not be lusty
- As Krsna could not be killed by Kamsa, this (Krsna consciousness) movement cannot be checked by men of Kamsa's class
- As soon as Krsna saw all the gopis, He was struck with emotion. Thus He could not hide Himself, and out of fear He became motionless
- As the sun disc and the sunshine cannot be separated, Krsna and His bodily rays, the brahmajyoti, cannot be separated. Thus Krsna claims that the brahmajyoti is He Himself. This is clearly stated in the Hari-vamsa, when Krsna says aham sah
- At such a (further advanced) time, the devotee is fully convinced that Krsna is a friend and cannot at all be dissatisfied if the devotee lives with Him on an equal level. This understanding is called visrambha, that is, devoid of a respectful attitude
- Balarama said, "Does this mean that even Lord Krsna, the Lord of the whole creation and the husband of the goddess of fortune, cannot use this royal paraphernalia? The dust of Krsna's lotus feet is worshiped by all the great demigods"
- Because Lord Brahma wanted to mystify the all-pervading Lord Krsna, who can never be mystified, but who, on the contrary, mystifies the entire universe, he himself was put into bewilderment by his own mystic power - SB 10.13.44
- Because of Their (Balarama and Krsna) feeling affection for Nanda and Yasoda, Lord Krsna and Balarama became choked up, and for a few seconds They could not speak
- Elderly persons bade Him: "Krsna, don't You move now! Even persons who are stronger and older than You cannot move, and You are just a little boy. So please stay still!" This is an instance of emotion caused by heavy hailing
- Especially in this scientific age, when television, radio messages are broadcast thousands and thousands of miles away, and you can hear, now why can you...? Why Krsna cannot hear your prayer, sincere prayer? How can you say it? Nobody can deny it
- Even Lord Krsna Himself cannot reach the limit of the transcendental qualities of Srimati Radharani. How, then, can an insignificant living entity count them
- Even Lord Krsna is struck with wonder at seeing the transformations of ecstasy in His devotees. If Krsna Himself cannot estimate the limits of such emotions, how could others
- Everything is one because Krsna is the supreme cause of everything. Krsna cannot be measured or calculated by Vedic knowledge (vedesu durlabham). He is available only to devotees - adurlabham atma-bhaktau
- He (Arjuna) thought that since Krsna could not give protection to the brahmana, it was better to take shelter of Lord Siva. This is another instance of how a person takes shelter of the demigods
- He (Krsna) cannot be impersonal because He is the leader and Supreme Being amongst innumerable living beings
- He (Krsna) is beyond the existence of limited time and space, and because He is transcendental to time and space He cannot be covered by the illusion of maya, whose activities are limited
- He (Mucukunda) could see also that the dense darkness within the mountain cave had been dissipated by the Lord's presence; therefore He could not be other than the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- His (Krsna's) naughty dealings with His young girl friends cannot bewilder a pure devotee like Uddhava. Others, who are not devotees, are bewildered by such behavior of the Lord, who acted just like a human being
- How we can understand Krsna? Krsna cannot understand Himself. Or Ananta cannot understand. So... Actually, that is the fact. We cannot understand Krsna
- I found you a good soul and therefore I did propose it to you but if you refuse co-operation then what I can do. Even Sri Krishna cannot compel one for co-operation because every living being is given full chance of utilizing independant views
- I have already explained that because Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and because He has got clear vision, and because He has full knowledge, He cannot give us misdirection
- If I (Lord Krsna) see My sweetness in a mirror, I am tempted to taste it, but nevertheless I cannot
- If Krsna forces, then His gift of independence is misused from His side. We are misusing our, that gift of independence, but for that reason, Krsna cannot withdraw your independence
- If required, Krsna Himself was sufficient to defend Himself from the attack of others who counted the Lord as their enemy, but still He accepted all the arrangements made by Yudhisthira because He could not disobey the King, who was His elder cousin
- In order to draw the attention of the Lord, the Krsna conscious devotee has to serve Him in great love and devotion. Krsna cannot be pleased by any action other than transcendental loving service unto Him
- In the Padma Purana it is said, atah sri-krsna-namadi na bhaved grahyam indriyaih. The name and form of the Lord cannot be perceived by the material senses, but when He appears within the vision of the mundane people He assumes the form of the virat-rupa
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 9.4.57), the Lord says: The devotees are always in My heart, and I am always in the heart of the devotees. The devotee does not know anything beyond Me, and I also cannot forget the devotee. BG 1972 purports
- In this case, because Krsna could not find any fault with Rukmini, for she was very grave and always engaged in His service, He smilingly, in great love, began to speak to her just to provoke her loving anger
- Indra forgot that the Lord is the proprietor of everything and cannot be henpecked. The Lord is fully independent, and by His will only He can have hundreds and thousands of wives like Satyabhama
- Krishna cannot be known by the materially blunt senses. When you utilize your tongue in the service of the Lord then Krishna reveals Himself
- Krsna admitted to the gopis that "I cannot return your loving dealings. I am unable. So please be satisfied with your activities. I cannot return." Now, just see. God, who is so powerful, He fails to return the loving objective of the devotee
- Krsna and guru cannot be had in every life. That is only in human life
- Krsna appeared in the form of a devotee, but although He never disclosed Himself, Rupa Gosvami could understand His identity, for the Lord cannot hide Himself from a pure devotee
- Krsna cannot be captured even by great yogis traveling at the speed of the mind. He can be captured only by those who follow the path of devotional service, and Kalayavana was not practiced in devotional service
- Krsna cannot be impersonal. That is nonsense. Krsna is exactly a person like me, you. But the difference is that He's very, very, unlimitedly powerful. I am limited. This is the difference
- Krsna cannot be measured. How then did Yasoda want to measure Him and bind Him?
- Krsna cannot be polluted by any sinful activity, Krsna never dies, Krsna never becomes old, Krsna is never subject to lamentation, Krsna is never hungry, and He is never thirsty
- Krsna cannot be realized by so-called speculation, but if you render service to Krsna, then Krsna will reveal to you. Revelation
- Krsna cannot be under the influence of material energy. Just like, what is called, shade and light. They are the same thing, but shade means the other side of light, absence of light. But light can be there at any time
- Krsna cannot give up conjugal love, and therefore I (Radharani) understand that you have come here to take us to Him. But how will you do that? We know that many goddesses of fortune now reside at Krsna’s chest, and they constantly serve Krsna
- Krsna cannot tolerate any insults or blasphemy against a Vaisnava
- Krsna continued, "First of all, you (Rukmini) may know that I was so much afraid of Jarasandha that I could not dare live on the land, and thus I have constructed this house within the water of the sea"
- Krsna continued, "I cannot please all of them (Krsna's wives) as a polished husband. My behavior with them is not very nice, and I know that you are very conscious of it. I sometimes create a situation with My wives which is not very happy"
- Krsna continued, "I cannot repay your (the gopis) continuous love for Me, even throughout the lifetimes of the demigods in the heavenly planet"
- Krsna continued, "I wanted to become a famous prince. Still I could not have any kingdom, nor could I rule as a prince. People are bewildered about My ultimate goal of life"
- Krsna continued, "My mind is always absorbed in thoughts of the daughter of Bhismaka, and sometimes I cannot sleep at night because I am thinking of her"
- Krsna continued, "Without caring for social convention and religious obligations, you (the gopis) have come to Me and loved Me, and I am so much obliged to you that I cannot treat you as ordinary devotees
- Krsna continued, "You (King Nagnajit) may also be pleased to be informed that in Our family tradition there is no scope for Our offering anything in exchange for accepting your daughter (Satya). We cannot pay any price you may impose for delivering her"
- Krsna Himself cannot fully understand the conditions, the mode of progress, the happiness and unhappiness, and the moods of ecstatic love of His devotees. He therefore accepts the role of a devotee to taste these emotions fully
- Krsna said to Vrkasura: he (Lord Siva) had a quarrel with his father-in-law, Daksa, he was cursed to become a pisaca (ghost). Thus he has become the leader of the ghosts and hobgoblins. Therefore I cannot put any faith in his words
- Krsna said, "Brahma, I cannot understand what you are saying. Lord Narayana is He who sits in the hearts of all living beings and lies down in the waters of the Karana Ocean"
- Krsna tries to taste His own sweetness, but He cannot do so without accepting the emotions of a devotee
- Krsna was obliged to kill the demon Putana, and because the killing of a woman is forbidden according to Vedic sastra, He could not help but close His eyes
- Krsna was so obliged to the gopis, the cowherd girls of Vrndavana, that He felt unable to return their love. "I cannot repay your love," He told them. "I have no more assets to give" - CC Intro
- Krsna was so obliged to the gopis, the cowherd girls of Vrndavana, that He felt unable to return their love. "I cannot repay your love," He told them. "I have no more assets to return"
- Krsna's friend said, "I know that You cannot defeat me in wrestling, and I also know that You were sitting idly for a long time because You were hopeless of defeating me"
- Lord Krsna cannot be accepted as one of the human beings, even though He played the role of an obedient son. His actions were so extraordinary that by the simple raising of His eyebrows He could deliver death-blows to those who were burdening the earth
- Lord Krsna could not refuse the request of His devotee, and thus He remained there for a few days with the sages to sanctify the city of Mithila and all its citizens
- Lord Krsna could not refuse the request of the King (Yudhisthira). Krsna therefore sent back all the heroes of the Yadu dynasty - Samba and others. All of them returned to Dvaraka, and Lord Krsna personally remained to give pleasure to the King
- Lord Krsna's own beauty attracts Lord Krsna Himself. But because He cannot fully enjoy it, His mind remains full of sorrow
- Lord Krsna, in spite of searching for the calves, could not find them, and He even lost His boyfriends on the bank of the Yamuna, where they had been taking their lunch
- Mother Yasoda rebuked Krsna, saying - Now I shall bind You so that You cannot commit any further offensive activities. Nor for the time being can You play with Your playmates
- My dear Krsna, Your mind is always restless. You cannot remain in one place, but You are not at fault for this. You are actually the ocean of mercy, the friend of My heart. Therefore I have no reason to be angry with You
- My mind races to taste the pleasure experienced by the abode, but I cannot taste it, even by My best efforts. How may I taste it?
- Narada Muni said, "Your (Krsna's) unlimited potency cannot even be measured by anyone. My dear Lord, You are the supreme controller. You are under Your own internal potency, and it is simply vain to think that You are dependent on any of Your creations"
- No one can excel the devotional service of Srimati Radharani. Indeed, even Krsna cannot understand the attitude of Srimati Radharani; therefore He took Her position and appeared as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, just to understand Her transcendental feelings
- On hearing this (that He finds yogurt, butter and milk in the darkness by the effulgence of the ornaments and jewels on His body), Yasoda would say - All right, I will take all the jewels from Krsna so that He cannot see the butter hidden in the darkness
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Even with hundreds of mouths I could not express the transcendental pleasure She (Radharani) derives from My association"
- One cannot understand Krsna perfectly. It is not possible. Even Krsna Himself cannot understand Himself, He is so great
- One may estimate the qualities of the Lord at one moment, but the next moment the qualities have increased; so it is not possible to make an estimation of the qualities of the Lord. He is therefore called nirguna, one whose qualities cannot be estimated
- People who develop the nature of asuras like Ravana and Hiranyakasipu can never know Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, by challenging the authority of Godhead. But Sri Krsna cannot hide Himself from His pure devotees
- Princes said, "We have our elephants, horses, chariots, bows, arrows and swords, so why should we be afraid of Krsna? Let us attack Him! He is nothing but a lusty cowherd boy! He cannot take away the Princess in this way! Let us all attack Him!"
- Radha-Krsna lila is not material. One who understands Radha-Krsna lila as material, they are misled. Krsna cannot enjoy anything material
- Rukmi continued, "You (Krsna) are carrying away my sister (Rukmini) just like a crow stealing clarified butter meant for use in a sacrifice. You are proud of Your military strength, but You cannot fight according to regulative principles"
- Similarly when there is question of greatness, that is possible, that expansion. And because I cannot expand, frog philosophy, therefore Krsna cannot expand, that is nonsense. We are thinking always in terms of my position
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We know that Krsna cannot live for a moment without the association of young women. That is His nature. He is finding difficulty in Mathura because He is no longer in the village among innocent cowherd girls"
- The conjugal love of the gopis is the most exalted devotional service, surpassing all other methods of bhakti. Therefore Lord Krsna is obliged to say, 'My dear gopis, I cannot repay you. Indeed, I am always indebted to you'
- The doorkeeper said, My dear Indra, please desist from reading your prayers. This is creating a disturbance. Please wait silently. My dear Varuna, please go away. & my dear demigods, do not waste your time uselessly. Krsna is very busy; He cannot see You
- The elder gopis said, "If by chance They (Krsna and Balarama) cannot find the hidden butter and yogurt, They go to our little babies and pinch their bodies so that they cry, and then They go away"
- The elder gopis said, "If They (Krsna and Balarama) cannot reach (the butter and yogurt), They make a hole in the pot. We think therefore that you’d better take all the jeweled ornaments from the bodies of your children"
- The gopis prayed to the demigods to create some natural disturbance, such as a hurricane, storm or heavy rainfall, so that Krsna could not go to Mathura
- The gopis said, "We must, therefore, understand that this particular gopi served Krsna with greater affectionate love than ourselves. Because of this, although He has left us, He could not leave Her company"
- The point is that Krsna is now giving freely so much money, why He can't increase that amount more and more?
- The power of King Yudhisthira was loving affection, which the Lord (Krsna) could not deny. The almighty God is thus conquered only by loving service and nothing else
- The same queen said, "But don’t bring with Him (Krsna) His most beloved goddess of fortune. Do you think that He cannot be separated from the goddess of fortune even for a moment? Could He not come here alone, without Laksmi?"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, attracts the mind of the goddess of fortune, but Lord Narayana cannot attract the minds of the gopis. This proves the superexcellence of Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, cannot be understood by the nondevotees because there is a curtain of Yogamaya which covers Krsna's actual features
- The theory that Krsna becomes covered, that is nonsense. How Krsna can be covered? Krsna cannot be covered. He is the controller of the maya
- The total material energy never actually enters the creation. Similarly, although You (Krsna) are perceived by our senses because of Your presence, You cannot be perceived by the senses, nor experienced by the mind or words - SB 10.3.15-17
- They (mother Yasoda and the other ladies) gave up the idea of binding Him (when they saw that Krsna could not be bound with all the ropes available in the house). But in competition between Krsna and His devotee, Krsna sometimes agrees to be defeated
- They (the impersonalists) imagine, "When one is person, he is a person like me. I cannot do this. Therefore He (Krsna) cannot do." Therefore they are mudha. Avajananti mam mudhah
- This was the subject of Pariksit Maharaja's inquiry. As a devotee of Lord Krsna, he knew very well that Krsna cannot be partial to anyone, but when he saw that Krsna acted as the enemy of the demons, he was somewhat doubtful
- Those whose nature is demoniac cannot know Krsna at any time, but He cannot hide Himself from His pure devotees
- To be more clear, the idea is that Krsna actually cannot be instructed by anyone, just as the ocean does not receive water from any source but itself
- To say nothing of Anantadeva, even Lord Krsna Himself cannot find an end to His own transcendental qualities. Indeed, He Himself is always eager to know them
- Torturing the devotees of Krsna is the preoccupation of the demons, who think that Lord Rama and Lord Krsna cannot punish them because They are ordinary mortals
- Uddhava knew perfectly well that Lord Krsna is eternally existent and can neither die nor disappear for good, yet he lamented for Lord Krsna. All these events are perfect arrangements to give perfection to His supreme glories. It is for enjoyment's sake
- Unless Krsna gives His permission, He cannot be seen even by Maha-Visnu, lying in the Causal Ocean of the spiritual world
- Upon hearing Arjuna speak in this way, the brahmana replied, "My dear Arjuna, Lord Balarama is present, but He could not give protection to my children. Lord Krsna is also present, but He also could not give them protection"
- We are also astounded upon thinking of whether this movement (KC) will be killed by the asuras or will continue to advance without fear - as Devaki and Vasudeva were thinking if Krsna gets killed by Kamsa, although they knew He could not be killed
- When Krsna was a baby, one day He was walking in the courtyard, capturing the finger of His father, and because He could not walk steadily He appeared to be almost falling down
- When Lord Sri Krsna saw Paundraka imitating His posture and dress, He could not check His laughter, and thus He laughed with great satisfaction
- When mother Yasoda and the other ladies finally saw that Krsna could not be bound with all the ropes available in the house, they decided that Krsna was so fortunate that He could not be bound by any material condition
- When Radharani left the rasa dance out of anger and resentment, Lord Sri Krsna became very anxious because He could not see Her
- When Srimati Radharani came there, Krsna could not maintain His four arms in Her presence. This is the wonderful glory of Her love
- When the milk and curd are kept high on a swing hanging from the ceiling and Krsna and Balarama cannot reach it - SB 10.8.30
- You believe or not believe, the words of Krsna cannot be false. That's a fact. You may be rascal, you do not believe, but those who are dhira, they believe
- Yudhisthira said, "You (Krsna) cannot be partial to one and not interested in others, for You sit in everyone's heart as the Supersoul and give everyone the respective results of his fruitive activities"