Krsna As Acyuta
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God As Acyuta (23 P)
Pages in category "Krsna As Acyuta"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Bhismadeva supported Krsna, that - He is greater brahmacari than me. I think I could not save myself, keeping myself amongst the young girls. But Krsna can do so. He is real brahmacari. Therefore His another name is Acyuta, he never falls down
- Brahma addressed Lord Krsna as Acyuta because the Lord is never forgetful of a little service rendered by His devotee. He is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that a little service by them is accepted by Him as a great deal
- By worshiping or satisfying Acyuta, the SP of G, Krsna, one can satisfy everyone, just as one can water the branches, leaves and flowers of a tree simply by watering its root or as one satisfies all the senses of the body by giving food to the stomach
- In the spiritual sky the representations of Narayana are described as follows: Damodara (flower, disc, mace and shell), Purusottama (disc, flower, shell and mace), Acyuta (mace, flower, disc and shell), Nrsimha - disc, flower, mace and shell
- In this material world, Krsna does not change. Therefore His name is Acyuta. He never changes. He never falls down
- It is said, hrsikena hrsikesa-sevanam bhaktir ucyate: (CC Madhya 19.170) bhakti means to engage the senses in the service of the master of the senses, Krsna, who is called Hrsikesa or Acyuta
- Krishna's name is Acyuta, unchanging, but He is Bliss although always full, still increases, to increase the blissful existence of the devotee
- Krsna can expand Himself in more forms than one can imagine, yet He does not fall down from His original form as Krsna; therefore He is called Acyuta. This is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krsna does not come into the contact of the material nature. Therefore, Krsna's name is Acyuta. He never falls down. But we are prone to fall down
- Krsna does not fall down. Therefore His name is Acyuta. Acyuta means never falls down, never deviates. He is always in His sac-cid-ananda-vigraha
- Krsna is acyuta. Acyuta means who never falls down, or never withdraws his promise
- Krsna is acyuta. He never falls down. If He comes in this material world, He does not fall down
- Krsna is Acyuta. He never falls down. That is the difference. So just like cloud. Cloud can cover a portion of sunlight. Not that cloud can cover the, all the sunlight. That is not possible
- Krsna is mentioned here as Hrsikesa. He is solid. He is Acyuta. He is solid. He is not changed
- Krsna is never puffed up by material knowledge and is therefore called acyuta, whereas the living entities fall down and are agitated by material nature. This is the difference between the Supreme Lord and the living entities
- Krsna said that "You have forgotten. I did not." So this is Acyuta. He never falls down from any standard
- Krsna's another name is Acyuta. Acyuta means He never falls down. We, a small particle of the acyuta, although by nature we are acyuta, but due to our weakness we are prone to fall down in this material world
- Krsna's another name is Acyuta. He never falls down from His position
- Krsna's name is Acyuta. He never falls down
- Krsna, the Parabrahman, or the Supreme Brahman, being always situated in full knowledge, is never overcome by such activities. Therefore Krsna is called Acyuta, meaning "He who never falls down"
- The eight pastime expansions are Purusottama, Acyuta, Nrsimha, Janardana, Hari, Krsna, Adhoksaja and Upendra
- The Lord (Krsna) is described in the Brahma-samhita as infallible (acyuta), which means that He never forgets Himself, even though He is in material contact. BG 1972 purports
- The Supreme Lord is known as Acyuta, and Lord Krsna is addressed as such by Arjuna in Bhagavad-gita (BG 1.21) - senayor ubhayor madhye ratham sthapaya me 'cyuta BG 1.21
- We become cyuta, fallen down. But Krsna is Acyuta. He never falls down
- We, a small particle of the acyuta, although by nature we are acyuta, but due to our weakness we are prone to fall down in this material world. That is our position
- When one comes to Krsna consciousness he immediately becomes one of the Acyuta-gotra, or descendants of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and thus becomes transcendental to all considerations of caste, creed, color and nationality
- Without connection with Acyuta, the infallible Supreme Personality of Godhead, there is no possibility of stopping the resultant actions of the law of karma. The life of Krsna consciousness is the life of liberation