Krsna - As He Is
"krsna as He is"|"krishna as He is"|"God as He is"|"lord as He is"|"Godhead as He is"|"Visnu as He is"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God - As He Is (29 P)
Pages in category "Krsna - As He Is"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- After understanding Krsna as He is, one can become eligible to enter Krsnaloka and associate with Him. The mind is the cause of such an exalted position. The mind can also get one a body like those of dogs and hogs
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.55), bhaktya mam abhijanati: only through devotional service can one understand Krsna as He is. The so-called politicians and scholars think of Krsna as fictitious
- Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu 1.2.234: "No one can understand Krsna as He is by the blunt material senses. But He reveals Himself to the devotees, being pleased with them for their transcendental loving service unto Him"
- By hearing from Him, one receives the greatest opportunity for progress in Krsna consciousness. You hear from Krsna as He is speaking. He says that "Practice yoga in full consciousness of Me." If you do that, then you hear Him
- Krsna is not imagination. He presented Himself 5,000 years ago as He is, and we are presenting Krsna as He is. We are presenting Krsna's philosophy and teaching as it is and what can we do more?
- Krsna, as He is, is compared to the sun. He first appeared from the ocean of the womb of Devaki, and gradually He satisfied the inhabitants of the places surrounding Mathura, just as the sun enlivens the lotus flower in the morning
- Lord Krsna as He is appears once every twenty-four hours of Brahma's time (or after a lapse of 8,640,000,000 solar years) in each and every universe, and all His transcendental pastimes are displayed in each and every universe in a routine spool
- Lord Krsna is not properly understood even by such exalted personalities as Lord Siva & Lord Brahma, what to speak of ordinary men, but by His causeless mercy He bestows the benediction of devotion upon His devotees, who can thus understand Him as He is
- Lord Sri Krsna tries to hide Himself in various ways, but nevertheless His pure devotees know Him as He is
- My feeling, I am very satisfied that Krsna is accepted by presenting as He is. I must be very satisfied, because before me, who did not present Krsna as He is, there was not a single Krsna conscious person in the Western world. Now I have got thousands
- My only credit is that I am presenting Krsna as He is. That's all. I am not diluting Krsna. That is not my business
- One should hear about Krsna as He is by hearing from the Bhagavad-gita or Srimad-Bhagavatam, and in this way one's mind will gradually be cleansed of all contaminated things
- Only the devotee, who accepts Krsna as He describes Himself, without interpretation, can understand that the Supreme Absolute Truth can eat food and enjoy it
- Our potency lies in presenting our understanding of Krsna as he is, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. We cannot compromise in any one with any other understanding. Hoping this meets you in good health
- Simple thing. Big, big acaryas, they accepted Krsna as He is. And why shall I not accept? This is parampara system. If others have accepted Krsna as He tells, and they have become big, big acaryas, so what objection can be there from my part? What I am?
- Simply by understanding Krsna as He is, as described in Bhagavad-gita (janma karma ca me divyam evam yo vetti tattvatah (BG 4.9)), one becomes a perfect brahmana. The brahmana who knows Krsna perfectly well is always in a transcendental position
- The demonic do not accept Lord Krsna as He is. Instead they concoct something about Krsna and mislead general readers from the path of Krsna's instructions. Here is a warning about such misleading paths
- The form you are seeing with your transcendental eyes cannot be understood simply by studying the Vedas, nor by undergoing serious penances, nor by charity, nor by worship. It is not by these means that one can see Me as I am
- The more you increase the number of devotees, the more you become very much recognized by Krsna. It is Krsna's business. Krsna personally comes as He is, Krsna, to spread this bhakti cult
- The pleasure derived by understanding Krsna as He is - as the all-attractive reservoir of all pleasures and the reservoir of all pleasure - giving tastes with all transcendental qualifications - attracts one to become His devotee
- The so-called Vedantists and Mayavadis cannot understand Krsna as He is; they simply mislead their followers by imitating the actions of Krsna in an unauthorized way
- The Vedas personified, prayed to the Lord as follows, "My dear Lord, it is very difficult to understand spiritual knowledge. Your appearance here just as You are, is to explain to us this most difficult subject of knowledge of the spirit"
- Try to keep up this present standard and think of new ways to make it always fresh and attractive. Krsna is all attractive and evergreen, and you must use your talent to layout the magazine so that Krsna appears in print as He is
- Try to present Krsna as He is. People will be attracted, because everyone has got Krsna's intimate relationship. We are all part and parcel of Krsna